AFN welcomes Horticulture Lighting Group!

Many Congratulations to you all each and every one of you deserve the opportunity I recognise all names having awesome input on the forums.
Again more gratitude to suppliers doing their bit to engage with the Community.
Thanks for the opportunity to participate and bring the community closer together.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

Wow, I have missed a lot in the last week. First and foremost: Welcome to HLG! Super happy to see y'all here. You were my first light purchase. I'm still rocking the 260W QB V1. Love the product, and your guys' support was unparalleled as I posed a bunch of questions over that first year.

I've seen a few folks ask this, but I still haven't found an 'official' set of rules. How does one join Cultivator's Club? I see mention that you just need a verified grow. I have a few threads floating around (and one badge showing a completed grow) -- Is there a form or something I can fill out to apply?

Have a look down the bottom of the forum home page at the AFN cultivators section and there is a link.
Cheers,
EP3

Reactions: olegren

olegren

Thanks for helping me out!
HLG hooked it up at cannacon, thx for letting me drop your name @pop22. Guess that makes me part of the crew. Also got a chance to checkout their new 600W light with more coverage than the 600R. That thing looks badass, can’t wait till it comes out‼
4A909BAA-14D4-44FF-94F0-DA16D983F317.jpeg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Have a look down the bottom of the forum home page at the AFN cultivators section and there is a link.
Cheers,
EP3

Thanks! I feel like I'm missing something though. I don't actually see that section -- or any occurrence of 'Cultivator' on the forum homepage. Maybe it's a permissions/access thing?

Reactions: EP3
Back