AFN welcomes Horticulture Lighting Group!

300L @ 18" 3'x2'

300lL at 18 inches AR map.png

Not finding a good PAR map, I'll ask my contact if HLG has one.

But here is a great example of what it can do in a 3x3. This was grown with a 260 QB kit. The 300L has a better spread so results should be equalor better.

This should give me a good idea, my tent is only 40"x40" so it's not much more than a 3x3 and I don't intend to fill it to the walls. Thank you!

Their logo says Distributor For...... So yes, the site is a bit misleading.
I missed that :crying: stoner reading lol
I don't suppose the AFN discount works with them lol... I still need another light for the other half of the tent, I thought one of those 100's would tide me over next to the p1000 until I can stretch to another big un for that side.

Last edited:
I will look into the discount!

I missed that :crying: stoner reading lol
I don't suppose the AFN discount works with them lol... I still need another light for the other half of the tent, I thought one of those 100's would tide me over next to the p1000 until I can stretch to another big un for that side.

Are you growing in growbags or raised beds? My approach has been to use promix blended with organic potting soil, any brand you prefer really, EWC and compost. I also add Epsoma Garden Tone dry, organic nutrient. I'll get a pic of my veggie beds using this mix. I use composted horse manure when I can get it from a local horse farm.

Hey peeps!!What else can I use for soil on my outdoor autoflower besides organic promix??

Back