AFN welcomes Horticulture Lighting Group!

Only time it’s a smidge off is if using white + red diodes and then u multiply it by 1.12 I think it was! It’s all on his Instagram
So, since my hlg600R has the red I would need to multiply?
image.jpg

So, since my hlg600R has the red I would need to multiply? View attachment 1333636
Yes sir! I gotta do same for my strips since has cree xpe reds in it! Def seems legit cuz going off that I lowered intensity to put into DLI range and started praying all the way til lights out!

Yes sir! I gotta do same for my strips since has cree xpe reds in it! Def seems legit cuz going off that I lowered intensity to put into DLI range and started praying all the way til lights out!
Buying the app now! Or does it still work for free❓

An expert in lighting science, I am not. So any information that you find and share here will be much appreciated!
Which light would be best without too much overkill in a 4x4 setting? Heat is an issue with my hps even in a cooltube due to where the tent is located, so something that doesn't run too hot?
:d5: :vibes:

Just get the Diablo :biggrin:
That's what I'd do. Turn it down and lower it down.

The one thing that would get me to buy this light and it would not be difficult to do, is the ability to mount the drive outside the tent. I think this would help sales and help to be able to more fully utilize the lights in more environments. I'm all about lessening the heat load inside the tent. I can better control the environment in the lung room and not have to increase the exhaust fan speed to remove heat that will still have to be cooled in the lung room.
It increases the efficiency of the entire grow room. With increased exhaust fan speeds, there will be an increased need for humidification. That may be good at some times, but not the norm.

I just think it's a great option to have. It's the way I run my Mars.

That's what I'd do. Turn it down and lower it down.

The one thing that would get me to buy this light and it would not be difficult to do, is the ability to mount the drive outside the tent. I think this would help sales and help to be able to more fully utilize the lights in more environments. I'm all about lessening the heat load inside the tent. I can better control the environment in the lung room and not have to increase the exhaust fan speed to remove heat that will still have to be cooled in the lung room.
It increases the efficiency of the entire grow room. With increased exhaust fan speeds, there will be an increased need for humidification. That may be good at some times, but not the norm.

I just think it's a great option to have. It's the way I run my Mars.
This! Let me remove the driver from the tent and you can have my first born for a Diablo :smoking::rofl:

If u want a way to know DLI without doing guesswork based off what your meter tells u that you’re using from the wall (will never be even with what light is putting out) then I recommend Photone app if on iOS! The dude from migro light tested it against a true apogee quantum sensor and on LED full spectrum was almost identical! Only time it’s a smidge off is if using white + red diodes and then u multiply it by 1.12 I think it was! It’s all on his Instagram page! It’s $5 to unlock the full spectrum meter on it for life! U can use that for ppfd and DLI or if white/red you can take it and multiply and then enter into their DLI calculator so u know what your lights putting out! It lets u select 12/18/24 for your light cycle before it measures and calculates it!

Just food for thought!:d5:
Also if you have an iPad Pro, I recommend downloading the app there. Apparently the margin of error is smaller on them. Looks like I can move my unlocked app from my iPhone to my iPad neither.

edit:*can’t move

Back