Harvest & Curing AFN officially welcomes Grove Bags!

Finally made my first order yesterday. They emailed me a 20$ off coupon when I signed up. That’s a heck of a coupon! Welcome @Grove Bags and thank you!
At $5/bag they'd better! :smoking:

Just bought some grove bags for my next harvest! looking forward to trying them out as I’ve heard nothing but good things.

Any update on purchase from UK? Thanks.
UK stock

Hi guys I’m really wanting to purchase your products from advertised UK store https://www.rivierahorticulture.co.uk/ but @ £7.99 postage for lightweight bags. Well it’s not going to happen.. any discounts for us UK growers?
thanks ..:smoking:
I looked I think its 3.99 postage and that's pretty standard most places bro even grove bags your postage would be massive as I bought mine directly from them in the USA and I'm sure that's the only UK stockist

I looked I think its 3.99 postage and that's pretty standard most places bro even grove bags your postage would be massive as I bought mine directly from them in the USA and I'm sure that's the only UK stockist

Thanks @St. Tom , yes I actually removed my post but you must of just caught it, I ordered, so im very excited to have them arrive and join the party.. I don’t know why it came up £7.99 but I cleaned basket and checkout came to £3.99 which I also thought was fair play…
:woohoo:

Last edited:
Thanks @St. Tom , yes I actually removed my post but you must of just caught it, I ordered 20 bags so im very excited to have them arrive and join the party.. I don’t know why it came up £7.99 but I cleaned basket and checkout came to £3.99 which I also thought was fair play…
:woohoo:
I was just making sure you got the cheaper price bro and you will love the bags there so worth getting

Back