Harvest & Curing AFN officially welcomes Grove Bags!

Hey Guys,

I’ve purchased from your site a couple times now, and really enjoy the bags. This isn’t a complaint, but is there any chance of more shipping options in the future for those of us not ordering thousands of dollars worth of bags?

Both of my orders shipped via FedEx have been late. This latest one is now a week late, and appears to be lost. Not sure what is going on with FedEx the last few months, seems like the wheels have fallen off. Seems like USPS priority would be a more viable option on smaller orders, and similarly priced. Obviously I don’t know the logistics of your company.
Can you DM us your order number and we will start a claim with FedEx and get a new order sent out? From what we are seeing is each carrier is only as good as the local hub. By us the USPS and UPS lost significantly more packages then FedEx which is why we have only been using them. I'm sorry for the difficulty and frustration in shipping we are having at this time with your package. Rest assured we will make it right.

Can you DM us your order number and we will start a claim with FedEx and get a new order sent out? From what we are seeing is each carrier is only as good as the local hub. By us the USPS and UPS lost significantly more packages then FedEx which is why we have only been using them. I'm sorry for the difficulty and frustration in shipping we are having at this time with your package. Rest assured we will make it right.

Thanks for responding, I had already contacted your support before I posted this, and it’s been sorted. I just wanted to ask about different shipping options possibly. In my case with FedEx, I used to go out of my way to choose them if it was offered. Now I dread them. Most of the issues I’ve seen have been closer to me though. PS- this wasn’t meant to put you on blast. I really love not using mason jars any longer and have recommended Grove Bags to a number of friends.

Last edited:
Thanks for responding, I had already contacted your support before I posted this, and it’s been sorted. I just wanted to ask about different shipping options possibly. In my case with FedEx, I used to go out of my way to choose them if it was offered. Now I dread them. Most of the issues I’ve seen have been closer to me though. PS- this wasn’t meant to put you on blast. I really love not using mason jars any longer and have recommended Grove Bags to a number of friends.
We appreciate all the support. We really value when our customers give us feed back on our products and how to improve. I will run you thoughts up the chain and see if they can add more carrier options on the website. Thanks for the valued feedback and happy growing!

Use code afn

Thanks but I checked my email and I had a code and it was a bit better since I got free shipping and with the afn code I had to pay almost the same amount for shipping that I spend in bags.
I'm excited to try them out :headbang: :woody::crying::headbang::baked:

First time user and im already sold on using these bags for future harvests.

Back