Harvest & Curing AFN officially welcomes Grove Bags!

I LOVE that I have one less thing to concern myself with. Dry to 62’ish and throw into bag. DONE. Less touching better results.

Thanks Man Im excited to try them, now I’m trawling all the relative posts..:smoking:
Here's my cbd harvest in there but sometimes when they first go in i throw a meter in with them so from brown paper bags to here
20220219_204343.jpg

Can I ask with using the added meter, have you felt the need to burp the bags or is it just peace of mind? Thanks.
its just they have gone from the brown bag directly in to the grove bag and the meter is only there say till tomorrow to make sure just as a failsafe and no mate I don't burp them at all now

i heat seal them, but often destroy them trying to open it back lol.
Has anyone done a test with and without heat seal?
That being said imho i really love the smell and texture after a month in there, if only my paws could wait the whole month is another matter, lol.
Thx so much for the samples, finally ordereed some this morning (order 31200), lets hope they get here quick as i hv an OG to cut very soon.

i heat seal them, but often destroy them trying to open it back lol.
Has anyone done a test with and without heat seal?
That being said imho i really love the smell and texture after a month in there, if only my paws could wait the whole month is another matter, lol.
Thx so much for the samples, finally ordereed some this morning (order 31200), lets hope they get here quick as i hv an OG to cut very soon.
Try Heat sealing as far up from the zipper as possible and using sharp scissors to cut just below it. You should be able to get a few heat seals and cuts until you get to the zipper. Also, your order should make it out on todays truck.

Is there a new coupon code?
I just finished contacting Grove bag sales East Coast. He couldn't tell me of any company-wide code to use or of any 420 sale. I need bags now. He did give me HIS code "Matt" for 7%. If ya can't wait, there it is!

I think I remember some staff saying that they sent emails out with notice of our move.
Maybe @Son of Hobbes can check on that to see if Grove got the message.

Back