Harvest & Curing AFN officially welcomes Grove Bags!

$25 shipping and handling a little steep to get some bags to the east coast no? Like the product but USPS not an option? So for anybody wanting these bags they are great and much more manageable than jars but just buy in bulk one time

$25 shipping and handling a little steep to get some bags to the east coast no? Like the product but USPS not an option? So for anybody wanting these bags they are great and much more manageable than jars but just buy in bulk one time
Unfortunately USPS was "misplacing" over 14% of our orders shipped with them and we had to cut ties. We are hoping it is due to our local hub and that they will improve soon so we can add their service back but for the time being FedEx is our only option.

Unfortunately USPS was "misplacing" over 14% of our orders shipped with them and we had to cut ties. We are hoping it is due to our local hub and that they will improve soon so we can add their service back but for the time being FedEx is our only option.
IMHO usps is the worst of the lot

will you get any uk outlets to sell these

Small review on Grove Bags. I have two harvests (Sour Stomper and Toof Decay) that I have cured (or am curing) in Grove Bags so far. The SS was fine - it turned out to have a different terp profile than I was expecting based on past grows so I wasn't sure until about week 4-5 of the cure but it turned out nice.

I have Toof Decay in bags at a little less than a week into cure and can already smell how this one is doing - fantastic. Very sweet, with some earthiness.

I'm sold. Grove Bags for the win. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Last edited:
how about western europe? I tried to find a list of distributors on your site was unable to

Definitely going to order a 10pk of qp bags tomorrow. Looking forward to trying these and hopefully getting rid of my jars lol

Hey Guys,

I’ve purchased from your site a couple times now, and really enjoy the bags. This isn’t a complaint, but is there any chance of more shipping options in the future for those of us not ordering thousands of dollars worth of bags?

Both of my orders shipped via FedEx have been late. This latest one is now a week late, and appears to be lost. Not sure what is going on with FedEx the last few months, seems like the wheels have fallen off. Seems like USPS priority would be a more viable option on smaller orders, and similarly priced. Obviously I don’t know the logistics of your company.

Back