#AFN Indoor Grow Battle

D-Haze 99 .... 31 days old
image.jpeg

I thought the comp was starting September 1st? I just chopped the Grape Crinkle down last Friday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I thought the comp was starting September 1st? I just chopped the Grape Crinkle down last Friday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
This comp has been running, sept 1 will be the kickoff of many battles, the header at the top has most displayed

Im at 42 days about 30 to go.My plant i picked is number 5.win or loose shes a beast in that scrog and i cant wait to see how fat she gets.Im going to pull her out and get some good pics of her by herself all spread out like she is in the screen.My PPM right now is around 850 and they are eating it up.3 gallons a day which for me this is crazy.They seem to love it so im gonna keep going with it.

most of this is 5

DSC_0033.jpg

here is her underneath.right middle or bottom middle depending how u look at it.
DSC_0067.jpg

shes stacking up.most of her tops are long and fat but im thinking they are going to get real fat and very colorful towards the end.she has 12 tops that pretty much look like this and a bunch of smaller internodal stuff that are still pretty decent.

DSC_004j4.jpg

hard to get the whole screen.I have number 3 in the back right that never stretched much but has 10 tops back there that are fat as shit.
DSC_0002.jpg

Im at 42 days about 30 to go.My plant i picked is number 5.win or loose shes a beast in that scrog and i cant wait to see how fat she gets.Im going to pull her out and get some good pics of her by herself all spread out like she is in the screen.My PPM right now is around 850 and they are eating it up.3 gallons a day which for me this is crazy.They seem to love it so im gonna keep going with it.

most of this is 5

View attachment 772115
here is her underneath.right middle or bottom middle depending how u look at it.
View attachment 772116
shes stacking up.most of her tops are long and fat but im thinking they are going to get real fat and very colorful towards the end.she has 12 tops that pretty much look like this and a bunch of smaller internodal stuff that are still pretty decent.

View attachment 772117

hard to get the whole screen.I have number 3 in the back right that never stretched much but has 10 tops back there that are fat as shit.
View attachment 772130
Looking amazing man what strains ya got going

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Looking amazing man what strains ya got going

I took a fast buds green crack,best one out of 5 and reversed the female than pollinated a freebie fast buds northern express which happened to be my best auto ive ever grown.She was by far the dankest and prettiest auto ive ever grown.the smoke was unreal even with all the seeds on her she was awesome.These plants are those seeds from the 2 moms.I have over 500 of them seeds.I started 2 for my bro he put them outside.They are 5 feet tall with a center cola thats fukin crazy.i just left from over there.

I took a fast buds green crack,best one out of 5 and reversed the female than pollinated a freebie fast buds northern express which happened to be my best auto ive ever grown.She was by far the dankest and prettiest auto ive ever grown.the smoke was unreal even with all the seeds on her she was awesome.These plants are those seeds from the 2 moms.I have over 500 of them seeds.I started 2 for my bro he put them outside.They are 5 feet tall with a center cola thats fukin crazy.i just left from over there.
Just blew my mind hahaha man that's sum insane shit ya keep rocking got some monsters on ya hands for sure

Here's mine a gsc in a autopot pics at day 50 have been regularly updated over on the fastbuds comp the 2nd and 3rd pic the gsc is on the left, got my notifications sorted out
e3ead4bf5314c7b0ea45ed61149f40c9.jpg
28473a27585d5b7253c69af0edcdbe68.jpg
6aa72f58c56f1a171110dd4c1d4e6b7e.jpg

Im watching this one for sure.I grew 3 of them and all had airy stretchy buds.Im curious if it was genetics or something else.I couldnt give it away cause it had 0 bag appeal.

Back