#AFN Indoor Grow Battle

Here is my number 5 plant.I traced her out.This plant really stood out from the beginning so she is muh girl.This is the one i am entering in the contest,so you guys can make it official.

DSC_0266.jpg

Hey guys thanks for all the well wishes and positive vibes. Moms doing a little better but unfortunately I can't afford to stay down here so I'll be coming back home this week. Going to see about moving my parents up here at least with me temporarily until I can find a place for them, there's a few 55+ communities close by. The Comp looks like it's getting fierce. Good luck to all, haha I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. I see there's going to be a Mephisto Comp coming up so hopefully I have everything straightened out by then and I can get in on that one. Thanks again to everyone it's appreciated.

Taison auto (st Petersburg og )very frosty ,strong smelling ,not to dense ,sticky though piney Russianrudy kush.
WP_20170619_004.jpg
WP_20170619_005.jpg
WP_20170619_006.jpg
WP_20170619_007.jpg

Taison auto number 2 the one I didn't enter in the contest (purple kush pheno )not as frosty as the st Petersburg og but definitely denser and most likely a better yielder,the st Petersburg also has a way stronger pine kush smell growth pattern not so much .
WP_20170619_008.jpg
WP_20170619_009.jpg

Last edited:
Day 40 for my [HASHTAG]#mephisto[/HASHTAG] Northern cheese haze.
She was lst'd earlier today. She reacted really well to the topping now to open her up more.
KIMG0393.JPG

Hey guys 'nd girls! Great looking contenders!

Of my patch of 4, I nom my Kings Kush!

IMG_20170621_183542.jpg

Not a pretty girl, a bit brutish!

@ around 50 days it looking like a marathon :(

Edit* betterer pics when I can get housemate to hold t5 for pics

f6

Last edited:
Back