#AFN Indoor Grow Battle

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated but I had a family emergency and had to travel out of state, my mom had a stroke last week so I'm going to be away for another week or two. Unfortunately I have to bow out of the comp as I had to leave my plants unattended and I'm sure by now they're wilting away. Good luck to everyone else. I'll be back to give it another shot after I return.
Prayers you're way man ,hoping every thing works out .

sorry about dudes mom.Hope she gets to feeling better.

heres my 28 day update.I might be changing my mind to [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] (bottom left)but i will definitly have mine picked by the deadline.One thing i noticed is all these plants are really close to the same in size and shape.back right corner is a good one to_One thing ive noticed they are more nute dependent than previous autos in DWC so not sure what thats about but either way they are taking over a gallon a day now of mix from the reservoir.No visible trichs on the leaves yet but i noticed long nodes are stacking so these colas are gonna get huge.

DSC_0256.jpg

DSC_0258.jpg

I'm out guys, sorry. The plant I chose for this comp didn't work out for me and has been replaced. I have another growing that would have been eligible but that's not the one I entered. Good luck everyone.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

@Stoner Smurf prayers and Karma your way bro.. Family first..... @Dmrides220 good grow karma on the next grow bro..
Sending prayers to @Stoner Smurf you can always plant more seeds bro, I hope your mom is OK and kudos to you for dropping everything for her as you should. As for me, that doesn't even matter.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Still plodding along at the end of the pack with my Sweet Tooth at day 38. Hey, somebody's got to be last, right? Anyway, having fun and enjoying seeing some amazing plants here. :toke:
38.ST1 a.JPG

I lost track of time and for whatever reason this plant was the only one in the tent without a label (I guess that is a label is some ways, lol) and a date. So I had to go back through this thread. Turns out day one was 5-15. So today is only day 31!! Wheeww!! I was thinking she was just moving slow or stunted. . Nope, she's 12 days behind the rest of my tent. And looking great for 31 days! I'm running with her over the Skystomper. The leaf stems have all turned purple and have trichs on them, the preflowers and leaves have trichs as well. Im hoping to start seeing a change in color in the next week or so.. Plus I think think this is the only [HASHTAG]#sweetseeds[/HASHTAG] plant in the comp!
DSCN0887~2.JPG
DSCN0890~2.JPG
DSCN0888~2.JPG

Back