#AFN Indoor Grow Battle

when im ready, ill be asking a lot of questions. So you think i shouldnt save pollen from the DQ plants??
Only if the male is outstanding.It would have to be a super frosty stinky male for me to keep otherwise it could be less than average cross.Thats why i like to reverse bad ass females and take there pollen and hit another really good female.Its easier to keep good lineage so when you sprout the F1's you can either BX (backcross)with your pollen from the original or reverse an f1 to create a more stable F2.Most breeders that use males are using a very special male.They normally sprout a 1000 seeds to select the male but i feel like feminizing can get you there faster cause you dont have to weed through a bunch of males that just go in the trash.i would reverse a branch of every female i had than wait and see what female you like the most.Take her reversed pollen and tap your second best female.All those seeds will be feminised autos.freeze the pollen and sprout those f1 seeds.Take you Most vigorous plant from them (the F1 seeds)and pollinate with the pollen from the freezer.Those will be BX seeds and will be very close to your prize deceased auto mom.

Makes some sense to me, i am always ready to learn something different.. I have a book for some reference , but this place is a [HASHTAG]#HallofKnowledge[/HASHTAG] , and everybody shares, i'll be alright( i hope)....

records are made to be broken.this is my fastest run yet hands down.I really love this NL /GC cross in RDWC.im at 22 days and figure maybe 5 more days and the screen is done.everything will go vertical.Im 99.9 percent [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] is my girl.I thought it since they was tiny babys.i got a really nice spread on 5 and all of the nodes are pulling up to the top pretty quick.I should have a pretty wide plant.The mom of these seeds was not a very big plant but her buds were some of the frostiest and dense ive ever seen on an auto and the colors were nice!You can see how the screen is really pulling back the branches to get the middle stuff to come up.

DSC_0214.jpg

[HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] My favorite.shes bigger than these photos show trust me.I really like this plant

DSC_0216.jpg

25 days and the screen in 95 percent full
Had a small.grasshopper eating a couple leaves but he's been dealt with.tops are about to crown and that will pretty much be it on the stretch.my [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] plant is 28 inches across total so she will pretty when she's done.I'm 99.9 percent sure she's my girl.she's the middle bottom plant.left my laptop at work so I had to use camera on phone.
20170609_005138.jpg

Here is my taison by VIP seeds (purple kush auto ) day 34
WP_20170608_002.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20170608_001.jpg
    WP_20170608_001.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 57
Back