#AFN Indoor Grow Battle

My SBC, day 50
img_3891-jpg.769423

img_3892-jpg.769424

img_3894-jpg.769425

img_3895-jpg.769426

img_3897-jpg.769427

I can photo flowers ok, but piccing the whole plant is a nightmare, gotta practice my camera skills

VIP seeds taison (st Petersburg og )Looking very frosty won't be alot of trimming for her ,very interesting bud structure.
WP_20170622_002.jpg
WP_20170622_003.jpg
WP_20170622_002.jpg

Here's my two Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth girls, the one on left at day 50, and her younger sister on the right at day 25 (I think she's too young to qualify for the contest).

50.ST1.JPG
50.ST2.JPG

The older one continues to exhibit some leaf up-curling, which has been a problem from early on. And lately she's started to show some deficiency in the top leaves -- maybe magnesium ?? They also happen to be the leaves that are curling upward.

48.ST1 d.JPG

Sorry guys work has been hectic I must've not had notifications up, will get pics up ASAP

Happy growing

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Alright everybody heres what i need to know.......Confirmation that you are in the comp or not... any questions,feel free to ask. @markpaddack @Coffee&Kush @nizmoKush @Yeatster @Stoner Smurf @IceWater421 @GanjaGuinea @Ribbzzy @NebulaNuggets @Only1Sky @IzzyTheGrower @Prophetiko @jingo @Ash-a-Ton @Dmrides220 @dankstyle J @The Plant Whisperer ....give us a quick update of strain and age,with a picture(i know most of you have already,work with me),.....I am guessing the "window of competition" should be 90 days/or end of August which will set the stage for the second round to start in September...Plan now to get into that one as well !! @Ripper will confirm this info
Hey @stepside or @Ripper can i get your help here for a bit... Guys, im gonna be MIA for a bit, i know we lost a few more people off the list.. Lets get an update done for everbody thats still in( mine will be tonight)..june 22 was supposed to be a checkin with the plant that will be competing, i know most have done this, just a reminder for thise that have not.. We are in the final 60 days.. Weekly( at the minumum) updates will be required..shout out if your still in with a plant picture!!!

Last edited:
Back