#AFN Indoor Grow Battle

Ahh, okay have you heard of GrowX show in san jose(this friday), geopot drew is doing that show, just curious if you ever even go to the trade shows, Denver is about an hour away from me and i dont usually make it to them either.. I bet the trade shows give loaded samples bags!!!!!
I only ever have gone to the high times show.. I would love to go to one but never hear about them..

I only ever have gone to the high times show.. I would love to go to one but never hear about them..
Really?? Just got a message from Drew, said he would love to meet some of our members.. The show is this friday and saturday

IMG_20170601_132926.jpg

Thank dog they are fiering on all cylinders at last!

f6

Well its pretty certain that I've got last place all locked up. :crying:
Here's my Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth on day 26. Clearly I'm doing something wrong to keep getting these curled leaves -- maybe too close to a fan? So I changed the fan so it doesn't oscillate over the plants, just blows into a corner. But that doesn't seen to help, yet. The other plants in the tent are showing no signs of such stress - but then, they're a different strain. Any thoughts folks?
26.ST1 curl1.JPG
26.ST1 curl2.JPG

Absolutely explosive growth,so I started giving em another home made experimental organic tea and they really seem to like it ,day 26 and given dankstyle js flower power tea ,been working on it for a few years and improved and found better ingredients,this is s sun brewed tea .
WP_20170601_001.jpg
WP_20170601_002.jpg

Well its pretty certain that I've got last place all locked up. :crying:
Here's my Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth on day 26. Clearly I'm doing something wrong to keep getting these curled leaves -- maybe too close to a fan? So I changed the fan so it doesn't oscillate over the plants, just blows into a corner. But that doesn't seen to help, yet. The other plants in the tent are showing no signs of such stress - but then, they're a different strain. Any thoughts folks?
View attachment 757952 View attachment 757953
It looks like stress from either too dry/rH , or to hot , maybe lights are to close?? Just throwing stuff out there...and yes, it is likely for that one plant/strain is more sensitive

Wont be to long and mine are getting spread out under a screen.Probably 4 more days and there going under.Im putting my money on [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] or [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] but you never know.cannabis is some strange stuff.To the guy up there with the less than desirable looking plant.Put a fan on it and thank me later.the fan will allow you to keep the light low.I never run anything without a fan.Plus it helps strengthen the stems to hold up them huge colas your gonna have,

So im at 17 days and still a long ways to go.This is to much fun.one of my fan leaves got hung up in a shop vac on number 5 during the weekly clean up.oh well she'll get over it lol.
DSC_0120.jpg

DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

iXfyouaintfirst-540x2801.jpg

Back