#AFN Indoor Grow Battle

How long this battle run anyways... Is there time for torture and bondage
sure , put your leg and wrist into this shackle !! Oh for the plants..

I want in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Drop a bean tonight post a pic ur in, gotta be tonight tho.. Heres the deal guys,,, yes this com was supposed to and did start at the beginning of may, anybody getting in late/now will have to be complete with pics, for the voting to be done BY Aug 20, This will give enough time to do a pic/poll/vote and be ready for round 2 by SEPT 1..

This comp will have a great mix of genetics!! I have this @AutoBeanStalk DHaze-99 and some Dragon Queen regulars that are getting kickstarted right now!!
image.jpeg
i will also be using the @RemoNutrients line and the @GeoPot_Drew grow bag , kickstart by HD/aermacchi..

Last edited:
I wish way too hot to grow in my garage here in the summer
Cmon bro, this plants been around for million years, grown on mtns, valleys, forests,deserts.. Herrow, landrace african strains, lil heat aint gonna kill it!! Im kidding...

Hey Rip, are you near San Jose??

About an hour and a half away
Ahh, okay have you heard of GrowX show in san jose(this friday), geopot drew is doing that show, just curious if you ever even go to the trade shows, Denver is about an hour away from me and i dont usually make it to them either.. I bet the trade shows give loaded samples bags!!!!!

Back