Indoor Afghan Kush Ryder (WOS)- Cabinet CFL Grow

Thanks Boog :pass: I have a few popcorn buds set aside drying. I'm going to give them a try once they dry out a bit. Can't wait. I think I'll be growing a Dinafem Moby Dick auto next. I only keep a few seeds on hand at any time and it's the oldest seed that I have. I still have 2 AKR seeds left :thumbsup: and a few others. When I get down to 1 seed I usually order about 5 or so of whatever I want to try next.
Hi bud just want to say I admire your restraint on purchasing seeds... for me it's more addictive than smoking :biggrin: congrats on a big beautiful grow, enjoy the reward:jointman:

Hi bud just want to say I admire your restraint on purchasing seeds... for me it's more addictive than smoking :biggrin: congrats on a big beautiful grow, enjoy the reward:jointman:
Haha, thanks for the word @fauxnacho I hear ya. :pass:You know, the reasoning for me has been that I don't want to waste my money and have a seed I bought get too old that it doesn't sprout. I've had a few go overs 2 year and they still sprouted so maybe I can keep more on hand if I store them right but so far that's what I've been doing. Growing one plant at a time, they last a long time. You're right though, there are soooo many I want too try. However, I do have the problem with watches :shrug: If I buy another watch I'm sure the wife's gonna kill me. Thanks again, Peace :peace:

Back