Indoor Afghan Kush Ryder (WOS)- Cabinet CFL Grow

Reaction score
Greetings AFN!!
I've heard some good things about this strain, thought I'd give it a go!

Medium: Promix Veg. & Herb Potting Mix. Pot: 11 Litre (3 Gallon) fabric pot.
Lights: a bunch of CFL bulbs hanging from a 2 bar LED fixture. 19ON-5OFF to start.
Nutrients: General Hydroponics FloraSeries with Calimagic.
Seed: Afghan Kush Ryder- World of Seeds

12 Days
AfghanKush_A_12DaysSmall.jpg

Your plant is showing signs of overfeeding. Dial back on the nutes a bit and see how the leaves react ;)
Lookin' guud for the rest!! Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

wos akr the most indica thing i ever grew.so indica that i have no idea what it did as far as body stone goes,no idea what it did to my head either as it was just like an on/off switch.
kinda left me wondering what i had just smoked,or if id even had a smoke at all :shrug: a very strange high.id have to put akr in the....for medicinal use only,not for recreational catagory.
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

wos akr the most indica thing i ever grew.so indica that i have no idea what it did as far as body stone goes,no idea what it did to my head either as it was just like an on/off switch.
kinda left me wondering what i had just smoked,or if id even had a smoke at all :shrug: a very strange high.id have to put akr in the....for medicinal use only,not for recreational catagory.
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:
Thanks for the comments @seven of nine That's pretty much what I have read on AKR as well. Very Indica. I'm looking forward to a good harvest (fingers crossed) so I can smoke some for myself and see what's it's like. Check back later to see how she's coming along if you can. I'd appreciate an eye from someone who has grown it before. Thanks again eh!

AKR looks good :pass:
I have grown a few of these about 7 years ago. Definitely med type of buds.
In my experience (diagnosed with PTSD) great smoke for needing sleep(knocks me out, let it amber up about 80 to 90 percent)
Anxiety is a myth while I was smoking on it, sense of calmness with it.
I will sit back and watch:pop:
She does look great, Autobob's advice on dropping nutes was spot on. Exact same structure I had on mine. Enjoy her swelling that will be coming shortly:greenthumb:

Cheers:passit::jointman:

Back