Indoor AB Fills the Tent!

:drool::drool::drool: Very nice! The Syrup is like "WOW"!

I can't wait to hear if the Syrup's ginger scent carries over through the cure! That sounds magnificent! When I tried my hand at Mephisto genes in DWC they took more nutes than I could throw at them. Now that I've got them in a super soil mix I've had the same clawing effect. It hasn't seemed to impact yield at all, I just assumed I had too much nitrogen in my mix for their liking. Now I'm thinking it may just be a genetic trait. Great looking plants, AB!

:drool::drool::drool: Very nice! The Syrup is like "WOW"!

Thanks, Dazed! Yeah, it's hard to believe how nice she turned out given the rough start.

I can't wait to hear if the Syrup's ginger scent carries over through the cure! That sounds magnificent! When I tried my hand at Mephisto genes in DWC they took more nutes than I could throw at them. Now that I've got them in a super soil mix I've had the same clawing effect. It hasn't seemed to impact yield at all, I just assumed I had too much nitrogen in my mix for their liking. Now I'm thinking it may just be a genetic trait. Great looking plants, AB!

Hey gbd, thanks for the kind words! I just went looking on the BS site and saw they mentioned ginger as well. It's got that sweet, spicy smell that reminds me of the holidays. They also mentioned elderberry, but I honestly have no clue what those smell like! :slaps: Very good info on the Mephisto genetics. When I have time I will drop Mitch a line and see what he has to say about it. Very odd stuff as I am using an unamended soil and most plants need food in the first two weeks. This gal just wasn't having any of it, but at least she's otherwise healthy and happy. :grin:

Looking great Andy! Wont be long now til harvest! The EZ roots are now called Redi Roots. Either got sued or bought out with the name change, but still the best of both worlds for a growing container!! Your ladies are stunning, Keep up the great work brother!

Thanks for stopping by, briman! Dub was looking for those pots the other day and I couldn't find them until I figured out the name change. No plans to use anything else for the foreseeable future. :thumbs:

I know you have a harvest on your hands so be on the lookout for some slaps coming your way! :d5:

Not really an update but I just had to snap a few quick phone pics of one of my girls. The Buddha Seedback Syrup just may have the most dense buds I have ever grown - very little give at all when squeezing them. All three colas are very thick, but even the lower buds are hard little nuggets. Temps got down below 60 in the tent a few times in recent days, and she's purpled up and gotten even more frosty. What a beauty!

Syrup - Day 74

andybotwin-albums-ab-picture391803-bss-day74-3.jpg

andybotwin-albums-ab-picture391802-bss-day74-2.jpg

andybotwin-albums-ab-picture391801-bss-day74-1.jpg

Here's what she looked like on day 19. What a mess.

andybotwin-albums-ab-picture377353-bss-day19-1.jpg

Stellar jog AB! Way to bring her back around from her younger days! Have syrup in the fridge, waitin on an empty tent!! Would like to breed one with a blueberry!! Blueberry Syrup!!Mmmmmm! Lovely, just damn lovely!:Bloody Marvelous..:

Mmmm Mmm... :thumbs: some fine Syrupy goodness right there Andy. :gthumb:

Thanks for the comments, guys. It's like we came back from summer break and she had her braces off, got contact lenses, and filled out her curves. :roflcry:

Noods, great to have to stop by, old friend! :hug:

Back