Mephisto Genetics A-Train's Mephisto/GBD Autoflower Mix Adventures.... 2018 Limited Edition and Artisanal Strains Test

Anything crossed with Walter will be a potent smoke... I can' wait..

For those just getting here here' what we have for my last run

New Artisanal strains:
Fugue State (Amnesia x Walter white)
Strawberry Nuggets (sour strawberry kush x 24 carat)
Orange Diesel (odv3 x sodk)
Forum Stomper (cookies forum cut x sour stomper)

New Limited Edition strain:
Forgotten Cookies (forum stomper x fugue state)

All up but orange diesel...
That is quite the Artisanal line up.

We should build an elite AFN utopia... I have 150 acres myself. No one but pops on it now. We have at least 50 acres of field we can dedicate to growing lol...

Here' The latest run of deer summer sausage for a midnight work snack.

View attachment 857444
That looks delicious. Let me know how much I owe your for one. I'll be hoping to draw an Elk tag this year so I can make some jerky and then have some sausage made.

I know you have a smoker. I can send you my recipe for a 10lb batch if you like.

Don' know if you have ever thought of investing in a grinder but as much meat as you do it' worth it

I know you have a smoker. I can send you my recipe for a 10lb batch if you like.

Don' know if you have ever thought of investing in a grinder but as much meat as you do it' worth it
Just an Ugly Drum smoker. Do you use an electric smoker for the sausage? We've got the trusty Kitchen Aid grinder attachment. I'd appreciate the recipe.

I use the electric. But if you can maintain a 180 degree heat in the drum your good. If nothing else you can use the oven.

The kitchen aid will do just fine for making a 10lb run. It' really nothing to it.

Screenshot_20180130-013925.jpg

Grind your meat and fat then mix them by hand thuroughly....

Then add all the ingredients above to the 2 cups ice cold water

Slowly pour the 2 cups water into the fat/meat mix and mix t uroughly again

If adding cheese and jalapeno add to desired taste then run through machine into the sleeves.

Cook the meat the next day at 180 until internal temp is 151 then place in ice water bath 10 min.

Refrigerate 1 day then done.

If you have to use the machine to fill stuffers that' fine but it will re grind your cheese. I suggest a cheap sausage stuffer. You can find them for 30 or 40 bucks.

Back