Mephisto Genetics A-Train's Mephisto/GBD Autoflower Mix Adventures.... 2018 Limited Edition and Artisanal Strains Test

There' No clogging anything here..... you are more than welcome to ask and talk here. We all learn from the banter and benefit from it.

My honest 2 cents.... is research research research... the more you read and understand what the plants need and WHY... the better off they will be and for a cheaper cost not buying into some of the gimmick stuff.
Thank you kind sir! I'm going to read teaming with microbes soon, just not much of a reader. In regards to my ph sitch, I might have sorted it myself with more lime topdressed. Basically my ph is creeping up past 8 and I ph all my water with catalyst after adding protekt and go cal mag. I will know in a week or less it's a waiting game now:coffee2:thank you really for being so kind this is more than any forum I've ever been a part of

Alright everyone. I' bored at work so just figured I would toss this out there.

All 5 seedlings were vegging under the Amare SE250 and it DOES a great job. But five 5 gallon pots in a 3x3 the outer plants received less light (obviously) than the others and I don' like having to rotate every 12 hrs to prevent leaning so I popped the old 2 cob DIY on and adjusted both lights in the tent to a height and width that all seedlings are growing straight up with a current PPFD of 350 or so each. No stretch that' not needed. I find this to be a good range for the first few weeks. The light will stay at this height and as they stretch up they'l hit in the 5 to 600 range for veg which is perfect as well. Once the flower tent clears out they will be separated according to height and have 3 in one tent and 2 in the other. Expecting the orange diesel to need her room. All plants will be leveled to the same height in the canopy via buckets cut at various heights so no one is getting shaded or left out.

hqdefault.jpg
..*grunt*...... MEEEEEEEEAT!

Are you going to hang onto your gear after this run? Got a feeling you're going to get the itch to grow again in the not so distant future (at least that's what I'm hoping happens since I dig your grows lol)

Thanks for the boost of confidence and kind words lol...

Yes I will package them all up nice and neat and place it away in my storage room. I' sure in the future I'll get at it again just waiting on things to change here lol..

By then I'll be on the forum and running an Amare SE450UVB and folks will be laughing at my OLD TECH lol...

Back