Mephisto Genetics A-Train's Mephisto/GBD Autoflower Mix Adventures.... 2018 Limited Edition and Artisanal Strains Test

I've not been at this long but I started out using Kind Soil but switched to Biotabs and @gbd Super Soil, I now have a small stash of both! My problem has been wanting to add something else because it doesn't feel like I was doing anything and so I would add Mammoth P and then I would be surprised when the tips browned and the leaves turned to canoes! As I said not having done this for very long I don't know any other way but it seems I should add something, human nature I suppose. Your plants look great and it appears your stress level,is down as well, you my friend are winning! Good luck with your future grows!
:frog:

So @Arsenal, if I read what you are saying correctly, the use of Mammoth P with GBD's Super Soil mix didn't work out for you . The plants reacted adversely? It doesn't seem to me that there is enough feed (N-P-K) in the GBD SS to carry the plants from seed to finish. Maybe it is my photo world peeking through, more is always better. I was looking at adding a organic fert around day 30, something like this: Amazon product , along wth weekly recharge+ and mammoth P.

Seems like to much now that I have written it out.

I've not been at this long but I started out using Kind Soil but switched to Biotabs and @gbd Super Soil, I now have a small stash of both! My problem has been wanting to add something else because it doesn't feel like I was doing anything and so I would add Mammoth P and then I would be surprised when the tips browned and the leaves turned to canoes! As I said not having done this for very long I don't know any other way but it seems I should add something, human nature I suppose. Your plants look great and it appears your stress level,is down as well, you my friend are winning! Good luck with your future grows!
:frog:
Have you tried molasses?

So @Arsenal, if I read what you are saying correctly, the use of Mammoth P with GBD's Super Soil mix didn't work out for you . The plants reacted adversely? It doesn't seem to me that there is enough feed (N-P-K) in the GBD SS to carry the plants from seed to finish. Maybe it is my photo world peeking through, more is always better. I was looking at adding a organic fert around day 30, something like this: Amazon product , along wth weekly recharge+ and mammoth P.

Seems like to much now that I have written it out.

I'm not sure of what really didn't work out well, just commenting mostly on my impatience and feeling like I had to add something because as you said "it doesn't seem like enough for the entire grow"; however, many with skills and experience greater than mine use the water only and grow some stellar plants.

Yes, that is what I have read these past several months. Before "dipping my toes into the auto world", I have spent many hours reading past threads and following current ones to get a better handle on the differences between the photoperiod world and the auto world. My reading has brought me to the Mephisto seeds and autocobs, getting ready to take the plunge into growing my first Mephisto auto in a newly built cab. Just trying to soak in all the knowledge from these fine growers. Thanks for your response!

Back