Indoor A-Train's got trouble ...... "Bubba Trouble"

20170127_185310.jpg
the key is constantly bending and contorting there whole life....look at this lil guy.rooted 4 days ago...

I should say this since this is primarily auto sight i run photos..so if u run autos u shudnt play much with them after 30days...your usualy in veg 14-20 days...essentially 20-30 is yur stretch "if u will" if yur running photos...

This is y i like photos....anyone who grows indoor is anal..bcuz we r all trying to re-create mother nature.thats the def of "control freak"lmfao....so i like to control the flip..my norm is veg 3wks,scrog it out with my 6×4 stadium trellis...i only need 4 plants..i run 1000hps n i usualy pull gram/watt..

how and how much you train autos really depends on the strain your growing. The longer the breeder states it takes to finish, the more time you have to work with it, and some can take it even in flower. Here's and example:

AU pic1 -2-11-2016.jpg

This is y i like photos....anyone who grows indoor is anal..bcuz we r all trying to re-create mother nature.thats the def of "control freak"lmfao....so i like to control the flip..my norm is veg 3wks,scrog it out with my 6×4 stadium trellis...i only need 4 plants..i run 1000hps n i usualy pull gram/watt..

Back