Indoor A-Train's got trouble ...... "Bubba Trouble"

:drool: batter up! :woody: ... lovely bud A-T', this girl has nice reddish highlights all over to go with her platinum frosting- :spels:-- I got my snoot pasted to the screen too- :rofl:- how's her aroma now? (get your gal to have a sniff!) ... :thanks::bow:

Ok this gal is done and @Magic you did this cross well... she was a dream to grow and the buds are dense and heavy. Shes gonna pull a nice weight fo sho..... i really wish i could have taken my dark pics with flash but she was too big for the screen and falling all over herself. Some of the mkst beautiful buds i have ever seen.

20170318_173110.jpg
20170318_162824.jpg
20170318_162817.jpg
20170318_162745.jpg
20170318_162720.jpg

My boy YEAT,.... whats up man. Thank you for dropping in.. hit me with a link to your current stuff my brother

I've been so boggled down with journals I have subbed to. I haven't had a chance to get much going.

Currently, I am growing a HBSS with autobeast. www.autoflower.org/threads/autobeast-and-yeatster-grow-hubbabubbasmelloscope.57578/

I plan on starting 2 more journals with some Auto Seeds Berry Ryder & Sucker Punch.
Also, Zamnesia Jack Herer & Caramel.

If you like, I can tag you in when I start em up. That might actually give me the nudge of motivation I need.
Thanks for the interest man!

Ok this gal is done and @Magic you did this cross well... she was a dream to grow and the buds are dense and heavy. Shes gonna pull a nice weight fo sho..... i really wish i could have taken my dark pics with flash but she was too big for the screen and falling all over herself. Some of the mkst beautiful buds i have ever seen.

View attachment 718167 View attachment 718168 View attachment 718169 View attachment 718170 View attachment 718171

Impressive work. Love those colors, red and gold!!
:slap:

Back