Indoor A-Train and Amare ..... Solar Eclipse 250 / 450 UVB Perpetual Autoflower Grow

I do... i use that in my normal setup. Recharge, and slf 100 once weekky.

I may add in some Herculean harvest at the end phase. I used it on yhe Dark Devil while flowering with Auto mix last time and it worked well as a small organic boost

Another Sweet Strain down....

Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarin

20171110_165558.jpg
20171110_165302.jpg
20171110_165016.jpg

Wow, man. Congrats on another beautiful grow. :drool:Did you use your Advanced+GreenPlant Nutrients program on her? I picked up a few CDLCs last month, and now can't wait to try some.

:woody: :wiz: :woody:.... dude, you and that Magic wand of yours,.... :crying: .... CM is so sugar-dipped, classic rep' of her strain! Did she make orangey aromatics? She's penned in for next season OD, using the F1FV! ...... :drool: :clapper:--colors on this CDLC are amazing my friend, that is shades of old Dragons! ...love the purple chevrons- :greenthumb:..got a whole plant side pic? This one looks like you tied her, much more compact,.... super lovely, but different from the last one! -- lots of resin caked fat heads :d5:.... OK Ima smack ya for this! -- :slap: :bow:

Back