Indoor A-Train and Amare ..... Solar Eclipse 250 / 450 UVB Perpetual Autoflower Grow

Little event update. The Yeti OG will fall tommorrow and i dropped a Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarin XL today. Super excited about the sweets coming up next.

The Dutch passion babies are perfect green and flourishing right now.

hey a-train i see that you are in the know about photography what would be a good starting camera to improve my photos on here i took your advise in the BOM/NOM section and use a black back drop helps alot but i only have a cheap camera phone thats just not cutting it i just want something that wont break the bank but will take nice photos easy to use and maybe a bit of macro if thats not askin too much :pass::thanks:

Im truly noyba camera dude. Ibuse a note 3 for all my pics and eayted to geive help how tobtakebnice pics on a cell

@fairly @eyesonfire now those huys have cameras and killit. I would reccommend a 0m to themnfor a few poimters

:woohoo1: Sweets! :d5: ...CM XL is very interesting to me, with her being crossed with their Thai strain... sometime, you have to try the Green Poison, Ice Cool, Moham Ram, and SAD (Black Domina)! ...... :eyebrows: Have you checked out EoF's Yeti? -- freakin' juicy man!

The dutch passion ladies are looking very nice.

Blackberry Kush
20170902_125941.jpg

Brooklyn Sunrise
20170902_122449.jpg

The bubba trouble is done and the Dutch Passion girls are poised to take over the flowering tent. Really excited to see these.

Back left : colorado cookies
Back right : Moby Dick
Front left : Brooklyn Sunrise
Front right : Blackberry Kush

20170904_185045.jpg
20170904_185135.jpg

When the moby dick comes out the DP Daqueri lime will take her spot for an all DP flowering phase.

Back