Does it sound like something helpful?

• YES

• NO

• NOT SURE

Results are only viewable after voting.
Interesting. Tag me when they arrive if u remember

please let us know how it works out

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk
I will post pics here when I get them. I’ve had great luck with seeds on Strainly and wanted to see how clones work out.

Hey, Thanks for taking the time to give feedback.

In the early days of Strainly, we allowed members to comment and chat within listings. However, we realized it was giving opportunities to potential scammers to go around the rating workflow, and decided to remove that functionality :(. However, we want members to socialize beyond simple trades/transactions. We don't give up on the idea of connecting people.

We have a major upgrade coming this year and also preparing the integration of a super useful complementary service during the second half of the year... so a lot of work planned for this year (and we want to make sure everything works perfectly).

That said, regarding the social features, we don't want to do another forum. AFN have been kind enough to offer a dedicated space here, for you guys (and other Strainly members...) to interact and keep the conversation going. This is really cool from AFN, especially given the quality of conversations and general atmosphere on AFN. Therefore, we had to come up with a different idea and the good news is that we already have something in mind for 2020. This will be a "germination-to-harvest focused" way of interacting, that complements the existing experience... but unlike Forums or FB.

Stay tuned...
Rock on man! Great site! I love visiting it daily and looking around. Have already done some trading too.

Hi Everyone!

We are currently working days and nights to upgrade our site and give you more of what you asked for.

In order to facilitate and accelerate the process, we are doing a crowdfunding campaign = HERE

Please don't hesitate to support. There are rewards in the form of Premium plans starting at $49 CAD.

THANKS for your LOVE and making a difference !

Last edited:
Back