Results are only viewable after voting.

Strainly

Pheno hunting made easy
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.strainly.io
Hi everyone,

This is WHAT Strainly is about, HOW it works and WHY we do it. We're based in Montreal but the majority of our members is in the US.

We've been operating for 2 years and have been recognized for offering a safe platform for preservationists, breeders, growers, seed banks and patients to connect and hunt fine genetics.

We recently discussed the opportunity to allow breeders of AFN to use our platform to safely propose their propagation materials.

It is free to create your account. You can build your profile quickly, and start posting your packs immediately. You will then start receiving requests and getting reviews.

Personally i wouldn't use this, just because i need to be a much better grower first.
But i can see a lot of advantages for breeders!
So i think it can be a very usefull platform.

Personally i wouldn't use this, just because i need to be a much better grower first.
But i can see a lot of advantages for breeders!
So i think it can be a very usefull platform.
Keep on growin on and better and better u get naturally. Just start to pick things up the girls r telling u. It’s imoprtant to keep on learning keeps it fresh and fun.

Keep on growin on and better and better u get naturally. Just start to pick things up the girls r telling u. It’s imoprtant to keep on learning keeps it fresh and fun.

Yeah, i love it when the girls thrive, or when they dont and i switch a thing and they do better.
Breeding has caught my attention a bit lately, and i love to read about strains and the methods. but before i ever think about doing it myself.. takes a lot of time haha

Now that Canada is leagel or at least controlled by the
Trudeau cartel and now cartel seeds are available, backstreet by tweed at 75 bucks for 4 seeds, will there be more scrutiny from the mail police, and emphisise on known mj seed producing countries. I'm learning the craft of pollen chucking and am quit aware of Strainly. It would be nice if we could have a Canadian section of strainly. It would be a piece of cake to ship within our borders to fellow pollen chucker or anyone requiring seed. I work at a leagel dispensary and I don't know how people can afford the stuff. And now over priced seed.

Back