4X3 Tent and VS1000 lights

Reaction score
I have a 4X3 tent and 2 vivosun VS 1000 lights with Samsung LED's with 4 plants in the tent i measured the PPFD on the plants. My two that are flowering are thriving but my 2little girls are only getting 300-400 PPFD while the big girls are getting 900 PPFD. the 2 little girls are in veg. big girls are flowering. Should I make a change of some sort? Any help would be great.

I have a 4X3 tent and 2 vivosun VS 1000 lights with Samsung LED's with 4 plants in the tent i measured the PPFD on the plants. My two that are flowering are thriving but my 2little girls are only getting 300-400 PPFD while the big girls are getting 900 PPFD. the 2 little girls are in veg. big girls are flowering. Should I make a change of some sort? Any help would be great.

You could raise the lights a little higher for more spread if you want, maybe elevate your smaller plants closer to canopy level if they're not already. 300-400 is fine for veg though.

You could raise the lights a little higher for more spread if you want, maybe elevate your smaller plants closer to canopy level if they're not already. 300-400 is fine for veg though.
I raised them about a foot, and it made a big difference in PPFD now at 700'ish. Thank you very much for the help! it's the simple things.

Back