New Grower 4th Grow - Mephisto - Sour Stomper, Wizard's Apprentice, 3BOG

It’s a good practice in the beginning to use that watering technique, I always will start at the outside of the pots and water in a circle. It seems to encourage the root growth like you mentioned.

Here we are, a couple of weeks later. I drip some water onto them every other day or so. They're just growing, uninterrupted. The Wizard's Apprentice never popped, so I replaced it with a Heisenburg x 3BOG that also didn't pop. No I'm not sure what I'll plant.

IMG_2586.jpg

IMG_2587.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2586.jpg
    IMG_2586.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 17
HELP! Are these looking over or under watered? They do not look good. I have been trickling a little water over them every few days since the last update, but very little water. Kinda feels like it might be over watering to me, but thats hard to imagine given how little water I've been feeding them.

I'd also like to add that this happened acutely. I left the plants alone for 2 days as they looked healthy. When I checked on them they looked like this.

The only other things I can imagine are issues are:
  • light too bright. 240w qb on like 3/4 power a little over 2 feet from the tops of the plants
  • low humidity - 43% on average
  • hot soil? it looks like nitrogen toxicity, but the leaves aren't "clawing" per se; they are just curling down. I associate the tips curling down specifically with nitrogen toxicity.

IMG_2595.jpg

IMG_2597.jpg

Please help!

Also wanted to add that I'm going out of town tomorrow afternoon, and won't be back until Saturday night. So whatever the issue is, hopefully I can get it figured out by then. Either it'll be good to be away because they don't need water, or itll be bad because they do need water.

I went out of town for 5ish days total. Got back last night to 33 degree temperatures. Very cold. Plants looked very sad. I gave them a big drink. Today I tied them down a little. I'm not great with LST, so I would love any tips anyone has to offer.

I put a tiny space heater next to an open flap at the bottom of the tent. I haven't been able to get a solid temperature test with the space heater running, but I reset my hygrometer and will be testing the temperatures tonight, when the low temp will be 36. When i got home yesterday it looked like the low temp in the tent was 50 degrees f. That is probably a little low, right? I'm hoping it will explain how bad the plants look. If it doesn't, I'm at a loss.

Can these space heaters go in the tent? I neglected to take a picture of it but it's real small. I also purchased this one : Amazon product
It will be here on Tuesday.

Sour Stomper :
IMG_2605.jpg

3BOG :
IMG_2606.jpg

Besides being cold, I think I need to feed these soon? Just a little? I'm not really sure. Its been 25ish days.

Still not doing great things. The plant is having the same issues as all of my previous grows. I pulled the other one as it was too stunted. Currently trying to rise two seeds, but i've lost a ton to the pots already. I'm messin up big time.

Anyway, can anyone identify the issue with this plant? I've got her tied down as best as I can. She isn't very big but I think I will have at least 4 nice tops, which works for me. I fed it a little bit a couple days ago and it seem to be responding OK ish to it, but the plant never looked very healthy as you can see above... its looking like another poor grow.

IMG_2626.jpg

Still not doing great things. The plant is having the same issues as all of my previous grows. I pulled the other one as it was too stunted. Currently trying to rise two seeds, but i've lost a ton to the pots already. I'm messin up big time.

Anyway, can anyone identify the issue with this plant? I've got her tied down as best as I can. She isn't very big but I think I will have at least 4 nice tops, which works for me. I fed it a little bit a couple days ago and it seem to be responding OK ish to it, but the plant never looked very healthy as you can see above... its looking like another poor grow.

View attachment 1262677
hey they man the temps are the biggest thing fighting you i think right now you need to keep them above 59 for growth to continue if it drops under that growth stops

hey they man the temps are the biggest thing fighting you i think right now you need to keep them above 59 for growth to continue if it drops under that growth stops
I have the temperatures steady at 75 degrees now. Can you see anything else that could be wrong? My humidity is around 35-40%, which seems low. I need to get a humidifier to bring that up probably.

I have the temperatures steady at 75 degrees now. Can you see anything else that could be wrong? My humidity is around 35-40%, which seems low. I need to get a humidifier to bring that up probably.
yea if you can bring it up above 50% it would be better but il be honest with you bro i dont think these plants will do much now after being stunted so much before flowering you can still flower them you will get a few buds but id pop another few seeds if you got them and try again buddy if you need seeds check out seed stockers or linda seeds for great cheap beans

yea if you can bring it up above 50% it would be better but il be honest with you bro i dont think these plants will do much now after being stunted so much before flowering you can still flower them you will get a few buds but id pop another few seeds if you got them and try again buddy if you need seeds check out seed stockers or linda seeds for great cheap beans
Damn man. There is currently only one plant going. I pulled the other one last week and I have seeds germinating right now. I am planting another Sour Stomper and another 3BOG.

I hope the plant that is currently growing will give me something. It doesn't look very frosty or anything yet but it is continuing to grow.

Back