New Grower 425w cfl coco grow FastBuds GSC!!

Dude!! Foil!! How am I this oblivious???

I was told white pots are a no no, but the only solution I could conjure was a marker or duct tape.

FOIL!!:d5::pass::bow::thanks:
Yeah man I'm talking hands on materials, like not giving pound shops more pound coins haha! Must of been time consuming with the pen lol respect your method!

Yeah man I'm talking hands on materials, like not giving pound shops more pound coins haha! Must of been time consuming with the pen lol respect your method!
I didn't do it, because there was no way I'd do that!! Hahaha:crying::crying::pass:

PRE FLOWER @ WEEK 3!??!!!!!

My very own first pistil! I'm so proud I'm think I'm gonna cry!
IMG_20170383_113330.jpg

And what's this weird mutation all about??? Anybody seen one of these before??
:rofl:
IMG_20170383_113449.jpg

Looking good man I'm also a UK grower I have a journal on here that I'll be updating soon, one thing I will tell you is you'll soon be looking to expand your grow space, I also started with a 40x40 tent but with a ufo led with one plant but as soon as I germed a couple more seeds I got a bigger tent the 80x80 I did have 4 plants in there but as soon as they hit stretch I had to take 3 out so now my 80x80 has just one plant filling it and the other 3 are in a closet and I now have a mars hydro 300 led a 1000w Chinese led and the small ufo led so just be careful when you decide how many you want to grow haha it's definitely an addictive hobby. P.s I'm also using coco/perlite and canna nutes but I'm in 50/50 mix of coco/perlite and growing 3 cherry bomb autos 1 northern auto and 1 critical 2.0 photo plant

Looking good man I'm also a UK grower I have a journal on here that I'll be updating soon, one thing I will tell you is you'll soon be looking to expand your grow space, I also started with a 40x40 tent but with a ufo led with one plant but as soon as I germed a couple more seeds I got a bigger tent the 80x80 I did have 4 plants in there but as soon as they hit stretch I had to take 3 out so now my 80x80 has just one plant filling it and the other 3 are in a closet and I now have a mars hydro 300 led a 1000w Chinese led and the small ufo led so just be careful when you decide how many you want to grow haha it's definitely an addictive hobby. P.s I'm also using coco/perlite and canna nutes but I'm in 50/50 mix of coco/perlite and growing 3 cherry bomb autos 1 northern auto and 1 critical 2.0 photo plant

Hi smokersU, thanks for taking the Tim to check out my grow and thanks for the advice! Yeah I struggle finding anything to fit between my beams in my attic and this one did the job lol. I have just finished making a veg box out of an old wardrobe lol my photo bitch in the back will be going in there as soon as a get a new light for my current tent that will be a flower tent.
I'm torn with we light to purchase for my flower tent, I have a small budjet of 60 pound for a light w.e it may be as I'm all investing in an extraction kit with filter which will cost 40 quid.
I'm already battling heat which hits 30c sometimes so I'm worried if I get a 600w hps. I like the look at mars reflector 48 which would fit nice but would it beat a HP's or 640w of red cfl? I've seen a 340w red cfl that would sit nicley next to my dual spectrum 300w cfl and I think that would be decent for flowering, plus they only cost 35quid....
I'm so torn I don't know What to do but I need make me mind up quick because room is running out for my little photo bitch in the back haha!

So I have decided to perform my first attempt @ LST on my gsc.
IMG_20170328_103721.jpg
IMG_20170328_103738.jpg
IMG_20170328_103751.jpg
I hope she thanks me for this lol

I used these to hold her down
IMG_20170328_103914.jpg

Here comes macgyver stoner using anything in sight @Benjamin Squier

Any tips and advise welcome I was referred by @FastBuds to seek tips off @Hansbricks, not spoke with you before but I'm amazed by the work you do sir so any tips on this strain would be epic! Thank you so much.

Hi smokersU, thanks for taking the Tim to check out my grow and thanks for the advice! Yeah I struggle finding anything to fit between my beams in my attic and this one did the job lol. I have just finished making a veg box out of an old wardrobe lol my photo bitch in the back will be going in there as soon as a get a new light for my current tent that will be a flower tent.
I'm torn with we light to purchase for my flower tent, I have a small budjet of 60 pound for a light w.e it may be as I'm all investing in an extraction kit with filter which will cost 40 quid.
I'm already battling heat which hits 30c sometimes so I'm worried if I get a 600w hps. I like the look at mars reflector 48 which would fit nice but would it beat a HP's or 640w of red cfl? I've seen a 340w red cfl that would sit nicley next to my dual spectrum 300w cfl and I think that would be decent for flowering, plus they only cost 35quid....
I'm so torn I don't know What to do but I need make me mind up quick because room is running out for my little photo bitch in the back haha!
No worries man I'm new to this myself and it's good to see someone else in the UK taking the risk for some proper smoke. Also check out the mars hydro 300 led on eBay for £58 I've just got one and it seems to be a good light with great reviews. As for the heat issue I'm not sure how you could sort it other than what you already know, I've struggled myself trying to keep it up as not much heat is emitted from the led lights but they seem to be looking good they aren't showing any signs of heat stress in the pics.

Back