Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

[HASHTAG]#MBAP[/HASHTAG] sprinting to the finish line! I must have pulled a quick pheno. Today is day 61 and shes about 5% amber. Nugs are fat as all get out, and have very little give to them when you squeeze them a tad.
View attachment 775884
View attachment 775885 View attachment 775886
Great looking plant proph, you really got some nice frost. :d5:
You must of got a 3BOG leaning pheno, and a lot faster than mine is at day 65 and at least 20 or so days to go.

She really is a beauty, :dancer: you grew her well. Deffo a POM nom, oh wait, we don't do that anymore.:doh: Worthy fo sho.

Have a :slap: for your efforts.

Great looking plant proph, you really got some nice frost. :d5:
You must of got a 3BOG leaning pheno, and a lot faster than mine is at day 65 and at least 20 or so days to go.

She really is a beauty, :dancer: you grew her well. Deffo a POM nom, oh wait, we don't do that anymore.:doh: Worthy fo sho.

Have a :slap: for your efforts.

Thank you bro! Cant wait to see your final haul. You will have the MBAP record For sure!!

Just curious if anyone has grown the mbap before and if so any harvest weights? Not sure if I've seen tester threads of the mbap before this thread. I can't remember

Just curious if anyone has grown the mbap before and if so any harvest weights? Not sure if I've seen tester threads of the mbap before this thread. I can't remember
WE are the testers! This strain wasn't released until the illuminato drop a few days ago. We got these as freebies in the 420 drop.

IMG_0936.JPG
Here is my piglet after the great fireball of 17

Back