Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

I am gonna have to bring a COB setup to Colorado when I am there next haha!!

Photons per watt matter!!

Lol. Cobbs are a different story I really don't consider them to be LED I'm talking about the blurple lights. I'm about to get some autoCobs as we speakto add to the dream farm set up it should be epic

Lol. Cobbs are a different story I really don't consider them to be LED I'm talking about the blurple lights. I'm about to get some autoCobs as we speakto add to the dream farm set up it should be epic

Oh snap!! Yeah, I am definitely not a fan of the blurple lights. Single diode LEDs seem to consistently have terrible efficiency numbers. The new quantum boards look like they are going to be on par or better than COBs though. Lower price per watt and higher lumens per watt. If I ever expand the garden, I will likely use those in a vegging tent. Their small size and lack of heat might enable me to grow on two different levels in a 6 foot tent.

Andddd here is my MBAP!

MBAP-1578.jpg

Oh snap!! Yeah, I am definitely not a fan of the blurple lights. Single diode LEDs seem to consistently have terrible efficiency numbers. The new quantum boards look like they are going to be on par or better than COBs though. Lower price per watt and higher lumens per watt. If I ever expand the garden, I will likely use those in a vegging tent. Their small size and lack of heat might enable me to grow on two different levels in a 6 foot tent.

Andddd here is my MBAP!

View attachment 758679
She's looking super gorgeous

@derek420colorado thanks hopefully she will be a big lady ;) , she's in a 5gal/19lt smart pot.
Both of mine are getting pretty big. Honestly though you should hope that you get the Ripleys OG leaning pheno type. My Ripleys oh geez are getting freaking huge

Back