Photoperiod 4 strain outdoor photoperiod Grow summer 2017

Reaction score
Welcome all to my 2017 grow!:welcome:

outdoor grow period: late march early april - september-october 6-7 months
Strains: all fems Pure Power Plant, Kaya Gold, Lithium OG Kush and Maui Waui.
medium: Soil (home mix)
light: sun/shade
containers: some 5 gal air pots, some 7 gal fabric and 10 gal old recycling bins
Training: will be mostly topping

ok guys and gals so the plan was 3 of each strain but after all germed only 10 broke ground. so far 3 LithOGK's, 2 power plants(PPP), 2 Maui Waui's(MW) and 3 Kaya Golds(KG) are alive and kicking in the tent (see my auto grow journal for tent specs link in signature) im not really following their age other than rough estimates. these where all put in a paper towel around the beginning of Feb and they broke ground at different times. so we're looking at ages of between 1-3 weeks. There is also 6 mystery Freebie seedlings in there at the moment but they will be going to other homes for the summer so i won't really be following them in the journal. Alright, im really just looking to get this journal running right now so im going to paste pics and ill add things as i think of them in following posts or just ask me. here's the girls
:dancer:

Outside last week
IMG_1163.jpg

Off the top of my head, @ 9,11and 1 o'clock the LOGK, center and 7 o'clock is PPP, 3 and 5 o'clock MW
IMG_1225.jpg

at 1, 3 and 5 o'clock are KG and a MW (cant remember which is which right now)
IMG_1226.jpg

the gang
IMG_1190.jpg

in the tent
IMG_1227.jpg

Starting to get crowded
IMG_1228.jpg

that's all for now. hope you all stay along for the ride.
Enjoy!:pop:
:vibe:

Welcome all to my 2017 grow!:welcome:

outdoor grow period: late march early april - september-october 6-7 months
Strains: all fems Pure Power Plant, Kaya Gold, Lithium OG Kush and Maui Waui.
medium: Soil (home mix)
light: sun/shade
containers: some 5 gal air pots, some 7 gal fabric and 10 gal old recycling bins
Training: will be mostly topping

ok guys and gals so the plan was 3 of each strain but after all germed only 10 broke ground. so far 3 LithOGK's, 2 power plants(PPP), 2 Maui Waui's(MW) and 3 Kaya Golds(KG) are alive and kicking in the tent (see my auto grow journal for tent specs link in signature) im not really following their age other than rough estimates. these where all put in a paper towel around the beginning of Feb and they broke ground at different times. so we're looking at ages of between 1-3 weeks. There is also 6 mystery Freebie seedlings in there at the moment but they will be going to other homes for the summer so i won't really be following them in the journal. Alright, im really just looking to get this journal running right now so im going to paste pics and ill add things as i think of them in following posts or just ask me. here's the girls
:dancer:

Outside last week
View attachment 709241
Off the top of my head, @ 9,11and 1 o'clock the LOGK, center and 7 o'clock is PPP, 3 and 5 o'clock MW
View attachment 709242
at 1, 3 and 5 o'clock are KG and a MW (cant remember which is which right now)
View attachment 709244
the gang
View attachment 709245
in the tent
View attachment 709246
Starting to get crowded
View attachment 709247

that's all for now. hope you all stay along for the ride.
Enjoy!:pop:
:vibe:

Awesome start to the grow!
All the best!
:slap:

What breeders are these strains from?
Is the Kaya Gold from Green House Seeds?
I'm interested to see how these sativa dominant plants go outside.

Last edited:
Subbed can't wait to see

"carpe diem"

Hey right on!! Looking forward to seeing these grow out...lots of interest in maui waui...who breeds these strains?
ha, i wrote down the breeder in my head. guess i forgot to type it though lol. they're all from Nirvana. im excited for the maui waui. this is what they have to say about them... "
Carefully bred from high quality sativa genetics.
Lanky tropical plant with resin-covered buds.
Very tasty strain, characteristic flavours.
Warm, inspiring high.

Hawaii Maui Waui is a lanky tropical Cannabis Sativa which has long been one of the main attractions of the Hawaiian Islands. This strain has a citrusy aroma, a smooth, fruity-herbal flavor and an inspiring buzz. This is a strain from true old school marijuana genetics, which means it is not as overpowering as modern indoor strains tend to be. Through years of careful inbreeding, we finally have managed to capture that elusive Valley Island taste."
sounds like a great daytime smoke to me. cant wait to try also looks like a good yielder. the comments on it are very encouraging
https://www.nirvanashop.com/marijuana-seeds/809-hawaii-maui-waui-feminized.html

Awesome start to the grow!
All the best!
:slap:

What breeders are these strains from?
Is the Kaya Gold from Green House Seeds?
I'm interested to see how these sativa dominant plants go outside.

Kaya Golds from nirvana as well. got those ladies because they look like some pretty flowers and i also can have some pretty wild weather swings in my neck of the woods so wanted some sturdy girls just in case something bad happens weather wise. i've lost entire crops in the past and that's no fun as im sure some of you all know. they also sound like great yielders with high CBD and THC so they'll be my stock for edibles and simpson oil. heres their link
https://www.nirvanashop.com/marijuana-seeds/803-kaya-gold-feminized.html

Subbed can't wait to see

"carpe diem"

great to have everyone on board!

:smokeout:

Nice to find more sativa minded outdoor ganja guerillas!

Do we need a special badge? :p

im lucky enough that its not a guerrilla grow(on my property) still utilize a little camo because the woods bordering the neighbors is bare to start and thin to finish and it keeps the deer out!:shooty: ill get a photo of their outside home up soon. plus those sativa girls like their height
i like your thinking though:thumbsup:
:growing:

im lucky enough that its not a guerrilla grow(on my property) still utilize a little camo because the woods bordering the neighbors is bare to start and thin to finish and it keeps the deer out!:shooty: ill get a photo of their outside home up soon. plus those sativa girls like their height
i like your thinking though:thumbsup:

Good for you. Where I grew up there are lots of small and large farms that often back onto the forest.
So, lots of small private (non commercial) grows just over the back fence.
The big commercial grows, usually by the local gangs, are usually deep in the forest though.
Sometimes stumble on them, but best to change direction, sometimes booby trapped, or gang bangers there...
Sometimes those hombres are pretty cool, but sometimes they get really f-ing agro. :p

Ah nirvana cool...still haven't grown any of their strains yet. Look forward to seeing how they do!! I also grow a few pure sativas outdoors, but I am super limited what I can get away with due to a very short season with an early winter onslaught(Oct 1st-15th is the end of season, guaranteed snow between Oct 15th and Nov 1st) Last year I grew out a Durban poison and the mostly sativa Think Fast from dutch passion. Running think fast again! Wish I could freely pick long running sativas!

Good for you. Where I grew up there are lots of small and large farms that often back onto the forest.
So, lots of small private (non commercial) grows just over the back fence.
The big commercial grows, usually by the local gangs, are usually deep in the forest though.
Sometimes stumble on them, but best to change direction, sometimes booby trapped, or gang bangers there...
Sometimes those hombres are pretty cool, but sometimes they get really f-ing agro. :p
yeah, don't want to stumble across the wrong grow! i was reading an article about a state park in arizona, i think it was, that the park rangers hold seminars on how to avoid the grows and what to do if they came across one. that's an unfortunate part of the biz that will hopefully be done with in the US soon. as soon as our government pulls their heads outta their asses anyway. but i dont have to tell you guys that ;)

Ah nirvana cool...still haven't grown any of their strains yet. Look forward to seeing how they do!! I also grow a few pure sativas outdoors, but I am super limited what I can get away with due to a very short season with an early winter onslaught(Oct 1st-15th is the end of season, guaranteed snow between Oct 15th and Nov 1st) Last year I grew out a Durban poison and the mostly sativa Think Fast from dutch passion. Running think fast again! Wish I could freely pick long running sativas!

ive got no complaints about Nirvana so far. reliable timely shipping, good customer support and 7/7 germed/grown for the autos and 12/12 germed only 10/12 sprouted for the photos. im thinking an error on my part for those 2 though.

Back