Lighting 4 Quantum Board Light build and Test

Thanks guys!

Update:
final pics before chop! They are finishing rapidly now, guess I called it just right! with the fan leaves gone, I can see there is more bud than I thought. a lot of small buds down low, but not really a lot of popcorn! I'm amazed! Might hit that 1 pound mark after all! We'll know in a few days!

QB Tent pic1 -7-13-2017.jpg
QB Tent pic2 -7-13-2017.jpg

Thanks guys!

Update:
final pics before chop! They are finishing rapidly now, guess I called it just right! with the fan leaves gone, I can see there is more bud than I thought. a lot of small buds down low, but not really a lot of popcorn! I'm amazed! Might hit that 1 pound mark after all! We'll know in a few days!

View attachment 779606 View attachment 779607
Congrats on the bountiful harvest pop 22 :cheers::pass::d5:.

Are those quantum boards dimmable ?

Yes, I'm using an externally dimmable driver, But I ran without it, driver is running at max and has start to finish, I merely kept it high, 36" until they grew too tall and ran out of height! I'll be adding the potentiometer for the next grow.

Congrats on the bountiful harvest pop 22 :cheers::pass::d5:.

Are those quantum boards dimmable ?

it looks like it'll take the better part of a week to trim all that bud. And only if you use s machete!!:crying: I still haven't figured out how you're going to manage consuming it all. AFN block party??

Props to you and your light :worship:

I have an extended family of stoners...........

it looks like it'll take the better part of a week to trim all that bud. And only if you use s machete!!:crying: I still haven't figured out how you're going to manage consuming it all. AFN block party??

Props to you and your light :worship:

I LIED.........hehehe! THESE are the last pics of the whole plants. The trim crew will be here in a couple hours. got the chainsaw ready.......lol! I'm SO stoked! This will be my biggest indoor harvest ever! Between the 4 plants, I might just break that 1 pound goal!

QB Tent pic1 -7-16-2017.jpg
QB Tent pic2 -7-16-2017.jpg
Trainwreck pic1 -7-16-2017.jpg

Back