Lighting 4 Quantum Board Light build and Test

Hey!
I just trimmed my first flowering under COBs. I have four of @BigSm0 's autocobs in this tent. I did not do any defoliating so there was some denser foliage that prevented light penetration, but where the light did reach wowsers! And it did reach most places, I don't mean to make it sound like it didn't, the penetration was a good bit better than the 600 watt HPS.
Anyways I digress. I was amazed at all the buds that ran all the way down most of the stems. There was the cola, but also just "gobs" like you said of big buds on the stems.

0.0727 stone (US).......
whistling.gif

If you could turn back the clock 3-4 weeks, how and what would you do differently with the defoliating?

Swell looking, no pun intended.... :thumbsup:

I would have done another heavy defoliation, I can see now where it would help develop the lower buds.
Next round is autos we'll see how they do. I'll be running 4 Alien vs Triangle from Mephisto.

0.0727 stone (US)....... View attachment 778457

If you could turn back the clock 3-4 weeks, how and what would you do differently with the defoliating?

Swell looking, no pun intended.... :thumbsup:

Got a link? I'd like to see your grow!

Hey!
I just trimmed my first flowering under COBs. I have four of @BigSm0 's autocobs in this tent. I did not do any defoliating so there was some denser foliage that prevented light penetration, but where the light did reach wowsers! And it did reach most places, I don't mean to make it sound like it didn't, the penetration was a good bit better than the 600 watt HPS.
Anyways I digress. I was amazed at all the buds that ran all the way down most of the stems. There was the cola, but also just "gobs" like you said of big buds on the stems.

Hey pop, do you have a journal on the haze? I'd really like a look

Thanks, I found the thread one night and forgot to click watch( stoned) Subbed

Back