Lighting 4 Quantum Board Light build and Test

I'll get pics tomorrow, the Trainwreck by itself has really fattened up her buds! No real colas but big, gobs of buds! Hard to tell, but I'm guessing she might give me 110-130 grams dry. We'll se how bad my guess is soon.... lol!

UPDATE:

I want to take a swim in those buds.....................hehehehe! And while the tent looks amazing, there's a shitload of popcorn in there from lack of defoliation. Still, its going to be one of my best harvest ever indoors! Plants are finishing up nicely. QB tent girls now mostly cloudy trichs. I few bus aren't quite ripe but should be by Sunday or Monday coming, as that's when we'll chop! The Trainwreck in the other tent........ never seen a plant grow just GOBS of buds, most don't even look like typical colas! There are at least three, fist size gobs on the main stem alone! This is going to be the best producing plant in this group, of course, as she got lots more light by being moved to this tent and it certainly made a difference! NO light is going to penetrate a canopy like the one in the QB tent.

Contest:

Guess the dry weight of the QB tent harvest! Rep points for best guess! ( And a pm to you may have other goodies ).

QB tent:

QB Tent all plants pic1 -7-10-2017.jpg
QB Tent all plants pic1 -7-10-2017.jpg
QB Tent all plants pic2 -7-10-2017.jpg
Hammer of the Gods cola pic1 -7-10-2017.jpg

Mod420 tent Trainwreck:

Trainwreck buds in M420 tent pic1 -7-10-2017.jpg
Trainwreck in M420 tent pic1 -7-10-2017.jpg
Trainwreck in M420 tent pic2 -7-10-2017.jpg
Trainwreck lower bud in M420 tent pic1 -7-10-2017.jpg

UPDATE:

I want to take a swim in those buds.....................hehehehe! And while the tent looks amazing, there's a shitload of popcorn in there from lack of defoliation. Still, its going to be one of my best harvest ever indoors! Plants are finishing up nicely. QB tent girls now mostly cloudy trichs. I few bus aren't quite ripe but should be by Sunday or Monday coming, as that's when we'll chop! The Trainwreck in the other tent........ never seen a plant grow just GOBS of buds, most don't even look like typical colas! There are at least three, fist size gobs on the main stem alone! This is going to be the best producing plant in this group, of course, as she got lots more light by being moved to this tent and it certainly made a difference! NO light is going to penetrate a canopy like the one in the QB tent.

Contest:

Guess the dry weight of the QB tent harvest! Rep points for best guess! ( And a pm to you may have other goodies ).

QB tent:

View attachment 778267 View attachment 778267 View attachment 778268 View attachment 778269

Mod420 tent Trainwreck:

View attachment 778270 View attachment 778271 View attachment 778272 View attachment 778273
That's a huge friggin plant there I thought it was more than one . I wanna guess 500 grams

Last edited:
Back