4 day old seedling / lime green veins

Hang in there, let's just keep an eye on it and keep evaluating pictures. For what it's worth, I see what you're seeing, I almost had some seedlings go the wrong direction recently and they had the same sort of early yellow veining. They grow out of it as I just kept feeding them the correct ppm and pH.

For everyone else posting, I'm really confused why you don't believe OP's claims that previously seedlings have dudded and that these appear to be on the same track?? Why is everyone in here claiming there's no issue when this person is obviously reporting a 'failure to launch' from previous grow attempts? Kinda rude, honestly...
No one said they didn't believe him.. Let's take it down a notch.. There were 2 or 3 people that said they didn't see a problem.. That's what they see.. It's an opinion.. Just like every other reply in ths thread is, lol. Their answer was that they didnt see a problem.. Your reply seems to be let's wait and see what happens. What's the difference between the two, lol? Neither one provides a resolution or suggests things to try. We're all here trying to help, let's not be crabs in a barrell, lol.

Read thru this entire thread, if this guys plants are dying out as young seedlings every time there is likely a problem with the water he is using. The Ph pen u have used can't be accurate.

6.2 Ph is just a tad low for soil, it should not be fatal to a weed plant. Less then 6.0 perhaps can be.

6.4 to 6.6 is the Ph I want.

Read thru this entire thread, if this guys plants are dying out as young seedlings every time there is likely a problem with the water he is using. The Ph pen u have used can't be accurate.

6.2 Ph is just a tad low for soil, it should not be fatal to a weed plant. Less then 6.0 perhaps can be.

6.4 to 6.6 is the Ph I want.

The pen is reading correct I've tested it recently.

I have no experience so for all I know you could be right,
I've read from some people using biobizz lightmix that they start at 6.2 PH and build up to 6.5 throughout the grow.
The soil itself is reading 6.3 PH, I feel like its nearly impossible that my bad results are due to PH.

Can some other people give their opinion on this?

I will post some new pics of today in a bit.

Since I gave them each 1L 3 days ago, you can already see the soil getting dry, so perhaps it was missing moisture resulting in stunting the plants;

the Hazeberry seems to have stopped discoloring and looks happy
the Runtz in general did well from the start
the GSC on the other hand is looking strange and still hasn't started any new growth, perhaps this seed was just not ment to be.

I might add 2 more plants in the tent, since I hear all the negative comments about Biobizz Lightmix,
I'd love to hear what ya'll recommend. (They have Canna and Plagron at my local store so this would be easier)

Attachments

• Hazeberry6.jpg
    Hazeberry6.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 45
  • Hazeberry6side.jpg
    Hazeberry6side.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 46
  • Runtz6.jpg
    Runtz6.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 46
  • Runtz6side.jpg
    Runtz6side.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 47
  • GSC6.jpg
    GSC6.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 44
  • GSC6side.jpg
    GSC6side.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 41
How heavy are the pots? The dried out soil on top is concerning if the pot still feels light. You might try some bottom watering to make sure the tap root hits nice moist medium.

How heavy are the pots? The dried out soil on top is concerning if the pot still feels light. You might try some bottom watering to make sure the tap root hits nice moist medium.

They are getting lighter but still some weight, the soil still feels moist but not to the point I can squeeze out water,
but yes the top layer is drying out.
I was planning on giving 1L again later today since it tried out so fast, I guess the soil was too dry to begin with.
I'll give half from the bottom to make sure its wet.

This is again 1 day later after dark cycle, they are at day 7 now.

Hazeberry is still growing, new leaves are having some lime green veins but this might be from being underwatered when it started growing.
Runtz growing fine but she might looks a little pale?
GSC might be stunt from the previous underwatering idk.

I guess aslong as they are growing there is a chance they'll end up fine.

How do they look into the eyes of someone with experience?

Also I'd like to go back to my previous question;
I might add 2 more plants in the tent, since I hear all the negative comments about Biobizz Lightmix,
I'd love to hear what ya'll recommend. (They have Canna and Plagron at my local store so this would be easier)

Attachments

• Hazeberry7.jpg
    Hazeberry7.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 32
  • Runtz7.jpg
    Runtz7.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 34
  • GSC7.jpg
    GSC7.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 33

buildasoil.com has some good organic soil and top dress kits that will let you just use plain water and get good results. Probably a little more expensive than the other stuff, but worth every penny.

This is day 8
Haze is still growing but is getting a little behind on the other one.
So the runtz is still growing well but her colors worry me now, she got 3 different shades of green
GSC I didn't take a picture, she stopped growing, probably will have to replace her.

Let's be honest apart from the growth they don't look very healthy :(
The pots are still heavy enough and feels moist so I don't think its a lack of moisture.

I'm not sure if this could be due to the lack of water at the start?

Attachments

• Runtz8.jpg
    Runtz8.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 53
  • Runtz88.jpg
    Runtz88.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 50
  • HB8.jpg
    HB8.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 40
Back