Mephisto Genetics 3BOG - Grow Dots/Recharge/Tap Water

yours ended up looking alot different then mine.
Yeah I wonder if I just got a different pheno? I only have 2 more beans but if we like the smoke I'll probably run another here soon.

Last edited:
yours ended up looking alot different then mine.
Yeah I wonder if I just got a different pheno? I only have 2 more beans but if we like the smoke I'll probably run another here soon.
[/QUOTE]
Could be. I got two more beans of them too. Ill be running one of them here in like 2 months. I going to do a all meph cycle Which is three plants. I got 4 different cultivars of theres so Im going to have to decide Which one dont make the cut. :biggrin:

Could be. I got two more beans of them too. Ill be running one of them here in like 2 months. I going to do a all meph cycle Which is three plants. I got 4 different cultivars of theres so Im going to have to decide Which one dont make the cut. :biggrin:
I feel the pain there, I went on a mephisto buying spree and stocked up like 13 different cultivars and almost 100 seeds. Needless to say Im set for a bit and need to just use what I have lol. Might switch to 1 gallons for a bit so I can actually use them before they all go bad :crying:

Day 57:

Still bulking up on that bud! Smells like straight og spice still, I love it :yay:The overdose from the grow dots seemed to have worked itself out before really affecting the plant. Very surprised at the bulk so far and I have a feeling it'll be like that for the weigh in too! Guessing roughly another week or so before chop. Thanks for stopping by everyone!
PXL_20220807_031554135.jpg
PXL_20220807_031557692.jpg
PXL_20220807_031602710.jpg

Day 61:

Still stacking up, trichomes are mostly cloudy now with some amber so I give it about a week or so. Get a distinct whiff of watermelon with some OG stank, very nice :jointman: Can't wait to chop! :tang:
PXL_20220811_031131982.jpg
PXL_20220811_031157186.jpg
PXL_20220811_031148643_exported_1366_1660187530249.jpg

Day 67:

The end is very near with this one, will be getting chopped here soon. Mainly just waiting on some space to clear up in the dry tent. Still just getting water and recharge. Bulking up very nicely. Thanks for stopping by!
PXL_20220817_034758515.MP.jpg
PXL_20220817_034806009.MP.jpg

Day 67:

The end is very near with this one, will be getting chopped here soon. Mainly just waiting on some space to clear up in the dry tent. Still just getting water and recharge. Bulking up very nicely. Thanks for stopping by! View attachment 1502549View attachment 1502550
You use recharge the whole way through. I remember hearing on the dude grows show that they recommend stopping recharge around week 5 of flower (little different for autos). But they were saying recharge creates extra nitrogen, which of course we don't want in the later stages of flower.

You use recharge the whole way through. I remember hearing on the dude grows show that they recommend stopping recharge around week 5 of flower (little different for autos). But they were saying recharge creates extra nitrogen, which of course we don't want in the later stages of flower.
That's interesting, I haven't heard that, definitely something to think on. Wasn't too sure if it was a lockout issue or just nutrient burn. Or a combination of both really. I mainly wanted to use it because of the molasses to help boost my terps but I have just plain molasses I can use. The bag says it can be used at any doseage and never burn the plant but I suppose I didn't think about it possibly causing lockout issues.

Love the watermelon pheno of 3BOG, it doesn't get enough love.

Interested in these grow dots for small pot grows, still not seeing an exact ratio that is giving people consistent results yet though.

Back