Haha! I love how blunt Danish people are! Tell it like it is Doc! Speak your mind![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Blunt...I speak directly from my liver.

Of the four tempers. emotions are located to the liver and intelligence to the kidneys. Wonder how they got that...

If Mr. @XxxAuto didn't admit his bad grammar, I would not have announced it in public. But a spade is a spade.

I think you're very nice and fun to be around, never inconvenient or anything negative. *big hug*

I do have too many threads and have been a little overwhelmed with everything going on in my life right now, so I apologize if I come through as distant or aloof at times. I really mean it when I say you guys have, in a very short time, become my favorite social outlet.

And I'm sure everyone in our little family feels the same way about you as I do. :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I know we all could be owerwhelmed, I do same

Im here and i hope you are stoned, because you are a cool and funny dude! No one is seriously picking on anyone in the stoner chat. Alot are venting and releasing inner demos in a positive way. Join in and have fun if you choose, or just read along. I do both. I personally think you would be a huge loss to the forum if u left!

Believe me dude... I will die in here at AFN ;)
One more thing, you are a fucking Badassed grower and don't need much more help! Lol, thats a good problem to have.

:pass:

:bighug:
Problems are, I don't see my self, like this, because it's my first grow

Hey... What's seems to be the problem bud? I always thought your a stand up cat...
Sorry if the show has made you feel other ways. Not intended, I love all you guys.. Sounds cheesy to sum but fuck them I love em too...
Yeah..

And im a horny toad myself! The xxx drew me to you. :smoking:
Sure ;)
Hey Xxx, I got nothing but respect for you. I think you grow monsters and you know what you're doing. I cruise alot of threads but I do always come back to yours. Ain't no bullshit, you ain't going nowhere... gotta start burning the indica's the sati's are too Racey
:bighug:
Thx.... Step...

Hey triplex, you're right, we hate you .:crying:

Mate, I for one have no problems with you, I think your banter is great and you're a valued member of afn.

Sometimes the language barrier can get in the way, but I can normally work out what you you are saying.

I know I lose track of the threads and don't get updates for all posts, so miss chunks of threads.

So as far as I can tell, nobody has any problems with you.
I know this first words will came from you ;)

Yes, we all love our little sex freak, Xxx! [emoji16]

No.. No... Little Brazil XXXX ;)
And I think people have been busier than usual lately, I'm not getting many posts on my threads either, mostly just people liking some of the stuff I post, but not much going on.

I see... Maybe it's the summer vacation time, People's have get busy

Hey, look on the bright side... they don't hide from you when you come into the rooms. That should tell you something!

[emoji35] @Itisi @Vlad The Inhaler

Are u sure witchy :)
Certainly not done anything wrong bro and yeah ure just being paranoid bro.
That was aimed as a joke.
Sometimes people don't get each other banter / jokes I think ure a brilliant guy so don't get worried sometimes on here the help becomes less especially when ure doing great like you are ure plants are wicked.
So to answer ure question ure a great guy who's had a little to much of his own fruits and got a little para it happens to us all bro peace ✌
I know bro... But maybe also the language barrier for me to.. And yes I was totally stoned of mine first WW. Think there is some magic in this little nano grow i do first ;)
It happens with us all look at my Dinafem thread 4 days between feeds and not one comment I feel it sometimes slows down during the week because of work commitments
Hope I was followed that, and not missed something there. I try all I could to follow my friends here, and make some "small" comments to.

It was me who upset x this time it was a little bit banter he misunderstood :bighug:
Yes... Maybe you should be banned here at AFN... ;) you could donates all your badges to me LOL no way bro, you always been in my mind!! Admin do NOT banned the banter Bailey
I told you, you are not hated, bro.

I am very sure that his community will not backbite, but will be straight and tell you in the face if you are an idiot.
Backbiting is as ugly as like eating the dead flesh of your sister or brother.

Let's dance! :frog:
Yes... Bro let's dance.. Thx...
Fecking trouble maker!

You jocks are always at it!:crying:
Thumbs up
Yeah! Let's all hide when he comes to the rooms! That'll do the job. (and maybe they'll stop hiding when I come in! [emoji16]

Please nobody's hides here... Yeah.. I know u ;)
Your English is exemplary, mate.
I wish I have he's learning bro !
Believe me, you're not the only one! [emoji35]

I do
Is it OK with you, Mr. @XxxAuto, that we use your thread for jokes and small talk? We seems tomenjou our self, even in your absense.
Of course.... I have I even have a toilet in the corner, if someone...

Haha! I love how blunt Danish people are! Tell it like it is Doc! Speak your mind![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
BTW, I'm Norwegian, formerly oppressed by the Danes for 400 years. We call that part of history for "The Night of 400 Years". Then the sweeds took over and in 1905 Norway clamed to be an independent, constitutional monarchy. I say claimed, coz they importet a dyslectic Danish Prince Carl, that the Danes wanted to get rid of, and apponted him King of Norway. He took the name Haakon VII. Now, the Royal Family have problems reading and writing.

I think the word "inbreed" is relevant in the context of the European Royal Courts. They are all family that intermarriage and produce genetically interesting children.

The Danes think I am from Sweden. They canot hear the difference, the huge difference, between Norwegian and Swedish, eventhough Norwegian probably is derived from the Language of the Danes.

Morning... Bro's and sisters
Yeah.... Time is nearly 12am :coffee2:

Thanks for your comments!!!

"I'm well done" now (i hope)

The last few days somethings fucked up in my mind :frowny: I think it's was a combination of less sleep "4 hours" at day for few weeks, my White Widow smoke, and my 2 active twin sons with ADHD both of them :cuss:

I probably have some ghost in my head, since I sees visions :doh:

Sorry I mess your all up now, hope I wrote all correctly both UK - Brazil - US
And Hindi :haha:

अच्छी तरह से यह जल्द ही सप्ताह के अंत में है

See... This took me around 15 min to wrote, so could you understand no long
conversations from me
:crying:

Morning... Bro's and sisters
Yeah.... Time is nearly 12am :coffee2:

Thanks for your comments!!!

"I'm well done" now (i hope)

The last few days somethings fucked up in my mind :frowny: I think it's was a combination of less sleep "4 hours" at day for few weeks, my White Widow smoke, and my 2 active twin sons with ADHD both of them :cuss:

I probably have some ghost in my head, since I sees visions :doh:

Sorry I mess your all up now, hope I wrote all correctly both UK - Brazil - US
And Hindi :haha:

अच्छी तरह से यह जल्द ही सप्ताह के अंत में है

See... This took me around 15 min to wrote, so could you understand no long
conversations from me
:crying:
As long as my steak is not well done, I'm ok.

:biggrin: My wife just returned from meat store, with two 400gr black angus steaks
for the coming weekend.
I love her !!
Hohohohoho baby!!!!
Don't worry about English bro your awesome with it... Come on over to the show and show us your bush some time and tell the live stoners to stop by here also,
Blunt to me means you take a tobacco leaf, wet it.. Take some weed, break it up, and roll in the leaf... Now that's a blunt :pass:

Back