Hohohohoho baby!!!!
Don't worry about English bro your awesome with it... Come on over to the show and show us your bush some time and tell the live stoners to stop by here also,
Blunt to me means you take a tobacco leaf, wet it.. Take some weed, break it up, and roll in the leaf... Now that's a blunt :pass:
I don't known which breed my butcher sells. Doesn't matter, the veal fillet is tender as butter.

@XxxAuto For your info: The word "banter" means "drilleri".

@Bailey TripleX may misunderstand English idioms. May I be permitted to post translations for him, from time to time, if I think he may misunderstand.

I have discussed the post privately with TripleX. Your vocabulary is ok, but your grammar stinks.

Never use Google translate. When I got this job, I rewrote the Latin text used by Holy Mother Church to announce the Habemus Papam to Habemus Contracum. To check the text, I dropped in translater. Reverendissimum Dominum, meand Reverend Mister, but was translated to Most awfull Mister Dr. Babnik.
Of course brother

I have no language problem. I just try to write proper British English and not mix with US English. Insist on colour, not color. Favour, not favor.
I wish I could get rid of my accent and speak nice, queens English, like Professor Timothy J. Winter. Just listen to his speach is amazing!

I'll just translate expressions for him, when I see somehting that may be misunderstood.

Got my textbooks today. I'm pumped and starting preparing my lectures to day.
Problem with me is I'm Scottish so alot of my words are English slang but I try my best so everyone can understand

I know we all could be owerwhelmed, I do same

Believe me dude... I will die in here at AFN ;)

Problems are, I don't see my self, like this, because it's my first grow

Yeah..

Sure ;)

Thx.... Step...

I know this first words will came from you ;)

No.. No... Little Brazil XXXX ;)

I see... Maybe it's the summer vacation time, People's have get busy

Are u sure witchy :)

I know bro... But maybe also the language barrier for me to.. And yes I was totally stoned of mine first WW. Think there is some magic in this little nano grow i do first ;)

Hope I was followed that, and not missed something there. I try all I could to follow my friends here, and make some "small" comments to.

Yes... Maybe you should be banned here at AFN... ;) you could donates all your badges to me LOL no way bro, you always been in my mind!! Admin do NOT banned the banter Bailey

Yes... Bro let's dance.. Thx...

Thumbs up

Please nobody's hides here... Yeah.. I know u ;)

I wish I have he's learning bro !

I do

Of course.... I have I even have a toilet in the corner, if someone...
Love you bro I honestly wouldn't be the same without you :cheers::pighug::drunks:

As long as my steak is not well done, I'm ok.
Well done steaks... No matter how I feel towards someone, if they order their steak well done, I always start questioning what's wrong with them and feel like maybe they're not all I thought they were.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Well done steaks... No matter how I feel towards someone, if they order their steak well done, I always start questioning what's wrong with them and feel like maybe they're not all I thought they were.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

You pull it's horns out, you wipe it's arse, you stick it on a plate.

Back