Hey, look on the bright side... they don't hide from you when you come into the rooms. That should tell you something!

[emoji35] @Itisi @Vlad The Inhaler

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Lol. Did I miss something here?

Has somebody upset triplex? Or was it a lack of traffic? I'm probably guilty of being a bit absent of late, it's the lack of Tapatalk on my phone, but to be honest that was driving me round the twist! My battery would die half way through the day because of constant Tapatalk updates. I'll have to go through and work out what I was following on tapatalk and what I was following on the site.

'Ere we go again... Bloody paranoid stonerz! [emoji849]
Who are you calling fuck**g paranoid? I'm not paranoid, rooms seem to get strangely quiet when I get in. And l KNOW you, fuck**rs are in there!

As they say, "it's not because you're paranoid that they aren't after you!"

ROFL [emoji16] [emoji12] [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Dear All

@Bailey @witchyhour @Itisi @Vlad The Inhaler @Dudeski @Dr. Babnik @PabloDutchflowers @hotrodnyc @MoonDude @stepside @ChillFred @Af_mini
@mohawk warrior and all others I forgot

Do not know if it's me who is paranoid or what...

But the feelig of being whispered about around in the corners. As well as becoming less and less to help me and give good advice to me.

Do not hope anyone has been offended in any way, so I want to know it!
I would like your honest opinion, and do not hide anything.
Both positive and negative responses is desired return from you.

The only one who has had big enoguh balls is @Bailey in a statement wrote that I was horny in my post, thanks for that ... this has changed, and it was a way also just for fun.

Just thought it's a little boring to page and update its grow, without anyone responding.
Also know that your certainly had many threads to follow, and says rather not have to comment on everything shit I lie in.

I would rather not participate in your greater complicated conversations, because my English is not very good (yes my fault when I was in elementary school)

Again, I'm not intending to step on anyone's toes.
I would like to start fresh and get you back, if it isn't already too late.

Sorry sorry sorry

Am I just a White Widow-stoned maniac?
Yes I know in my profile header say
" Stoned as a old hippie cat"

Hope you NOT misunderstand me, I wish I could change my username too AutoX so there is no future misunderstanding with the xxx

Big huge
:bighug:
Certainly not done anything wrong bro and yeah ure just being paranoid bro.
That was aimed as a joke.
Sometimes people don't get each other banter / jokes I think ure a brilliant guy so don't get worried sometimes on here the help becomes less especially when ure doing great like you are ure plants are wicked.
So to answer ure question ure a great guy who's had a little to much of his own fruits and got a little para it happens to us all bro peace ✌

And I think people have been busier than usual lately, I'm not getting many posts on my threads either, mostly just people liking some of the stuff I post, but not much going on.

It happens with us all look at my Dinafem thread 4 days between feeds and not one comment I feel it sometimes slows down during the week because of work commitments

Lol. Did I miss something here?

Has somebody upset triplex? Or was it a lack of traffic? I'm probably guilty of being a bit absent of late, it's the lack of Tapatalk on my phone, but to be honest that was driving me round the twist! My battery would die half way through the day because of constant Tapatalk updates. I'll have to go through and work out what I was following on tapatalk and what I was following on the site.
It was me who upset x this time it was a little bit banter he misunderstood :bighug:

I told you, you are not hated, bro.

I am very sure that his community will not backbite, but will be straight and tell you in the face if you are an idiot.
Backbiting is as ugly as like eating the dead flesh of your sister or brother.

Let's dance! :frog:

It was me who upset x this time it was a little bit banter he misunderstood :bighug:
@XxxAuto For your info: The word "banter" means "drilleri".

@Bailey TripleX may misunderstand English idioms. May I be permitted to post translations for him, from time to time, if I think he may misunderstand.

I have discussed the post privately with TripleX. Your vocabulary is ok, but your grammar stinks.

Never use Google translate. When I got this job, I rewrote the Latin text used by Holy Mother Church to announce the Habemus Papam to Habemus Contracum. To check the text, I dropped in translater. Reverendissimum Dominum, meand Reverend Mister, but was translated to Most awfull Mister Dr. Babnik.

Back