I'd personally harvest the extreme and that'll give you plenty smoke to let the lime go 100+ days as it'll swell even more
But if she is finished, then she must go, I have the 4 others there soon need the place to ;) I also read it could be to old, and all the taste and thc will disappear, but I'm not sure

She's looking good bro. I harvested mine when the top fan leaves were dying and I fed plain water for a week. If I remember correctly my trichromes didn't amber up and stayed cloudy. My largest plant was still producing white pistils when I chopped her.

I would say you're ready to give her plain water for a while and then chop her.
Thanks for looking !
She's look finished to me, but was in doubt with the white pistils.

But if she is finished, then she must go, I have the 4 others there soon need the place to ;) I also read it could be to old, and all the taste and thc will disappear, but I'm not sure
That can happen but not just now she's still throwing out white pistils but if u need the room then fair enoff it'll be nice even at this point

Dear All

@Bailey @witchyhour @Itisi @Vlad The Inhaler @Dudeski @Dr. Babnik @PabloDutchflowers @hotrodnyc @MoonDude @stepside @ChillFred @Af_mini
@mohawk warrior and all others I forgot

Do not know if it's me who is paranoid or what...

But the feelig of being whispered about around in the corners. As well as becoming less and less to help me and give good advice to me.

Do not hope anyone has been offended in any way, so I want to know it!
I would like your honest opinion, and do not hide anything.
Both positive and negative responses is desired return from you.

The only one who has had big enoguh balls is @Bailey in a statement wrote that I was horny in my post, thanks for that ... this has changed, and it was a way also just for fun.

Just thought it's a little boring to page and update its grow, without anyone responding.
Also know that your certainly had many threads to follow, and says rather not have to comment on everything shit I lie in.

I would rather not participate in your greater complicated conversations, because my English is not very good (yes my fault when I was in elementary school)

Again, I'm not intending to step on anyone's toes.
I would like to start fresh and get you back, if it isn't already too late.

Sorry sorry sorry

Am I just a White Widow-stoned maniac?
Yes I know in my profile header say
" Stoned as a old hippie cat"

Hope you NOT misunderstand me, I wish I could change my username too AutoX so there is no future misunderstanding with the xxx

Big huge
:bighug:

Last edited:
Back