Dinafem 3 white cheese. hydro

looks like ive got this in one plant.
Damping off

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search

A Pinus taeda seedling that was destroyed by fungus
Damping off (or damping-off) is a horticultural disease or condition, caused by several different pathogens that kill or weaken seeds or seedlings before or after they germinate. It is most prevalent in wet and cool conditions.[1]
Symptoms[edit]
There are various symptoms associated with damping off; these reflect the variety of different pathogenic organisms which can cause the condition. However, all symptoms result in the death of at least some seedlings in any given population.[2]

Groups of seedlings may die in roughly circular patches, the seedlings sometimes having stem lesions at ground level. Stems of seedlings may also become thin and tough ("wire-stem") resulting in reduced seedling vigor. Leaf spotting sometimes accompanies other symptoms, as does a grey mold growth on stems and leaves. Roots sometimes rot completely or back to just discolored stumps.[2]

Some valuable information that I'm sure other members will find useful :thumbsup:

Now the plants are in the system. They who be putting roots down then we will see a growth explosion :pass:

A couple of mishaps like the "damping" off. This can happen even to the best of us :thumbsup:

Not looking to bad at all mate :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Some valuable information that I'm sure other members will find useful :thumbsup:

Now the plants are in the system. They who be putting roots down then we will see a growth explosion :pass:

A couple of mishaps like the "damping" off. This can happen even to the best of us :thumbsup:

Not looking to bad at all mate :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..
nice one mark, someone may find it useful :thumbsup: looks like i may of had a lucky escape with 2 others aswell !!
onwards and upwards :smoking:

day 20.
the weak plant didn`t make it - my mistake, but 3`s better than 2.
may of been lucky with 2 of the 3 others by the looks of the trunk. ive actually noticed this on a grow ages ago
but never took any notice, just thought to myself the stems is thinner than the trunk then forgot about it.
maybe its the root riots, im gonna go back to 1" rockwool starter cubes just in case.
IMG_2380.JPG
IMG_2381.JPG
IMG_2382.JPG

day 23
fresh water change this morning, upped grow nutes by 100ml.
ionic grow 350ml per 100l ,20ml ph down. plants all roughly 1ft tall,nice n green, lovin it.
even tho ive been growing in nft for years the growth rate always surprises me. :yoinks:
IMG_2384.JPG
IMG_2385.JPG
IMG_2382.JPG
IMG_2384.JPG

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
day 30
feed 450ml ionic bloom per 100l,20ml ph down per 100l, will start with boost next week.
started flowers around day 26 ,not a blemish on these girls,topped the front 2 as things may of got out of hand,want a levelish grow.
ive been growing with a 400w dual spec but now im changing to 400w hps for bloom.
gonna have to get a net to do some training to fill the back up.
really glad that hot weather has fucked off.
IMG_2386.JPG
IMG_2387.JPG
IMG_2390.JPG
IMG_2391.JPG
IMG_2389.JPG

Back