Dinafem 3 white cheese. hydro

day 16
all well , girls are in system and loving it.
feed 250ml per 100l ionic grow, 20ml ph down per 100l.
IMG_2373.JPG
IMG_2366.JPG
IMG_2374.JPG

atb :thumbsup:

bit of an issue ,yesterday i found one of the plants on its side, ive staked it ,the stem at bottom seem is a different diameter to
the trunk ??,i just hope it strengthens and will be ok, droopy leaves at min .not very happy.
IMG_2376.JPG
IMG_2379.JPG

looks like ive got this in one plant.
Damping off

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search

A Pinus taeda seedling that was destroyed by fungus
Damping off (or damping-off) is a horticultural disease or condition, caused by several different pathogens that kill or weaken seeds or seedlings before or after they germinate. It is most prevalent in wet and cool conditions.[1]
Symptoms[edit]
There are various symptoms associated with damping off; these reflect the variety of different pathogenic organisms which can cause the condition. However, all symptoms result in the death of at least some seedlings in any given population.[2]

Groups of seedlings may die in roughly circular patches, the seedlings sometimes having stem lesions at ground level. Stems of seedlings may also become thin and tough ("wire-stem") resulting in reduced seedling vigor. Leaf spotting sometimes accompanies other symptoms, as does a grey mold growth on stems and leaves. Roots sometimes rot completely or back to just discolored stumps.[2]

:thumbsup: i may of planted the seedling to deep in the root riots or maybe watering over the root riots and its become
saturated, i`ll give it til the weekend . another lesson learnt, germ in root riots and never water over stem.

Back