Dinafem 3 white cheese. hydro

slender stems cant handle buds,not big buds either . tied 1 corner up ,cant get to other corner :doh:
chop this weekend.
IMG_2454.JPG
IMG_2455.JPG

slender stems cant handle buds,not big buds either . tied 1 corner up ,cant get to other corner :doh:
chop this weekend.
View attachment 1098376 View attachment 1098377

When Dinafem girl's get to big :crying::crying:

They have most definitely pack on that weight like a fat kid in a candy store :pass:

Another few days and it harvest time :thumbsup:

You look set for one bountiful harvest buddy :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

When Dinafem girl's get to big :crying::crying:

They have most definitely pack on that weight like a fat kid in a candy store :pass:

Another few days and it harvest time :thumbsup:

You look set for one bountiful harvest buddy :cheers:

Mark..
cheers mark , they`re gonna get another week ....not in a rush , hopefully white widow will be ready to go in then :thumbsup: atb

DAY 73
i could pick the plants now but gonna leave another week until my white widows are ready for dipping their toes
in the water. picked a bud last week to sample, plants on ph water only.
IMG_2462.JPG
IMG_2463.JPG
IMG_2464.JPG
IMG_2467.JPG
IMG_2471.JPG
IMG_2472.JPG

Last edited:
Talk about sugar coated buds! That looks like it'll be a top quality smokr mate
:pass::pass:
:thumbsup: there`s plenty of frost on these,still haven`t had the chance to try yet ,but lookin forward to it . atb

DAY 73
i could pick the plants now but gonna leave another week until my white widows are ready for dipping their toes
in the water. picked a bud last week to sample, plants on ph water only.
View attachment 1100810 View attachment 1100811 View attachment 1100812 View attachment 1100813 View attachment 1100814 View attachment 1100815

Another week will be perfect buddy :thumbsup:

That's 80 day's from germination, the buds are huge and lovely crystal coverage :pass:

Not long now mate and it's harvest time :cheers:

Mark..

had a weigh in this morning and was quite surprised, more than i thought . ended up with half a carrier bag full.
IMG_2479.JPG
IMG_2480.JPG
IMG_2483.JPG
IMG_2484.JPG
IMG_2485.JPG

:woohoo1:
537g minus 5 for carrier bag 532g in total. 19oz bang on using 400w hps. 1.3g per watt.....i`ll take that :yay:
i thought there was around 12 at most, really surprised me this one. really happy with that ,

Last edited:
Back