New Grower 2xAutoxtreme 150W HPS, 036m tent

The skunk looks gorgeous! From wich seedbank is it? I have a baby auto skunk#1 from sensi seeds...love the skunk!!

This is no name local brand (free seeds in some local internet store) i got this seed as a bonus when i ordered AutoXtremes, from what i read on their site those Autoskunk is a Lowryder x Super Skunk, but who knows.

I love this pic right here:Cushty:
pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture274589-img-0139.jpg

Your plants are looking great.:gthumb: You got some green thumbs bud:High 5: One Love to ya
Me too, great job on the l.s.t., this is a cool shot.

hey pasimito:smokebuds: how was that sample nug:High 5:

ooo welcome visitor from Cloud 9 :High 5: . I didnt smoke it yet it is curring in little jar now:) i plan to test it at weekend:)

i have bad bronchitis and i am on some strong antibiotics from few days so i feel bit shitty smoking anything in this state hurts my lungs and throat pretty bad

btw guys i quited cigaretes 5 days ago after 20yrs of smoking, its hard but ill do it:) from now on i will smoke only weed so no tabaco/weed joints, only bongs from now i will enjoy only our lovely herb without shitty niccotine.

look what i bought today:)

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture279646-1.jpg

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture279647-2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all.
Time for little weekend update.

I have one imoprtant observation.

Autoxtremes day 44.

Both plants germinated same day, both got identical conditions, watering nutrients etc.

They are in flowering now and i can see both plants flowers are totaly diferent.

Plant nr 1 i called INDI:

She have more like indica leaves and start to get crystals at leaves and flowers:

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture280119-indi1.jpg

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture280118-indi.jpg

Second plant i calle SATI:)

Her leaves are more claw, thick like, when i lst few weeks ago i accidentaly broke her main steam, now shes like supercroped by accident.
Her flowers are more hairly, and biger.

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture280117-img-0232.jpg

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture280120-sati.jpg

And picture of both girls:

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture280114-all.jpg

AutoSkunk day 70

Those lady going on plain water plus bit of molases from like a week. Now i observe leaves to get a harvest date.

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture280116-img-0231.jpg

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture280115-img-0230.jpg

Have a nice weekend all.!.

Nice job brother, all 3 are beautiful plants. I am thinking of running a auto skunk at some point too. You should have your self a nice harvest from those. Good luck and lots of green karma your way. +rep

nice growing ! The Auto Skunk is nearly there and the AutoXtreme's are coming on well. You will really enjoy smoking your own pot, well done and enjoy the rest of the grow!

Hi and welcome TD and Tony:)

Heres Autoskunk 73day

i think this weekend i will chop her, btw how much of dry medicine she will give me in Your opinion?
:

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture281535-img-0248.jpg

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture281534-img-0247.jpg

Hey Pasimito,

i would guess about 3/4 oz, give or take couple grams..... :smokeit:

Hi. So its harvest day for Autoskunk. I think she could go longer by 1 week or two, but i had problems with space at my tent, so i had to chop one of girls:

150g wet.

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture281934-img-0259.jpg

High five.

Now brownbags.

Back