New Grower 2xAutoxtreme 150W HPS, 036m tent

I love this pic right here:Cushty:
pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture274589-img-0139.jpg

Your plants are looking great.:gthumb: You got some green thumbs bud:High 5: One Love to ya
:Coolio:...they look like marijuana sunflowers..:smokeit:.....:stylez rasta smoke:

:Coolio:...they look like marijuana sunflowers..:smokeit:.....:stylez rasta smoke:

hehe yea they stay in that shape just for few hours, they very quickly oriented when the sun is:)

any way thanks all for kind words, i admire Your plants (every one of You), and i feel so much safer about my plants when some eperienced eyes are looking on them also,

big thanks

Hi time for weekend update.

So here`s my 3 girls 2 Autoxtremes at 37 day, and 1x autoskun 63 day.

Autoxtremes got full bloom nutes, and those skunk will go for another 2 weeks from now on plain water + a bit of molasses.

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture277563-img-0181.jpg

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture277565-img-0183.jpg

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture277567-img-0185.jpg

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture277566-img-0184.jpg

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture277568-img-0188.jpg

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture277569-img-0189.jpg

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture277570-img-0192.jpg

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture277562-close.jpg

Guys..... two days ago i cut little sample from bottom of the plant here it is after 2 days in brown bag, i hope to taste it next weekend. Autoskunk going on plain water another 10-14 days and i hope she will be ready, i have space problem in tent so would be nice to remove one pot and leave only 2xAutoxtremes - those beasts still streching so i have to lst them bit more day by day (39 day):)

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture278512-img-0204.jpg

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture278511-img-0202.jpg

Last edited:
Looking nice dude!:stylez rasta smoke:

great lookin plants man.

im running also two auto xtremes with 4 others in my first grow. sadly i cant upload pics since day 30, when my cam ripped. But nvm, what i wanted to say actually...when i was on day ~25 i was paranoid they stay small, cause they were slow in groth, but NOW on day 54 i just want them to stop stretch :D planted them in 12l coco/perlite pots and im at close 1.6meters (LST´d) with pot now...these autox are just MONSTER! I also started very late to LST em, around day 35...and i can say you they dont mind at all. So just keep up the bondage - they enjoy it :)

Awesome thread, pics, plants.

Looking real good and makes me want to order some of these seeds :High 5:

The skunk looks gorgeous! From wich seedbank is it? I have a baby auto skunk#1 from sensi seeds...love the skunk!!

Back