Indoor 2Stoned2Care Goes ORGANIC With Biotabs Starterkit

Thats good to know bro thanks for the info because i could not find hardly any reviews online so its nice to know it works

Sent from my expensive phone i never use

Oh yeah it's really simple. Just follow the directions included for your type of grow. Pretty much error free which is good for a dummy like me [emoji41]
I can't remember which grow it was I used it on but I had zero issues throughout that much I remember.

Oh yeah it's really simple. Just follow the directions included for your type of grow. Pretty much error free which is good for a dummy like me [emoji41]
I can't remember which grow it was I used it on but I had zero issues throughout that much I remember.
Did you do a journal using this,i would love to see a grow with it

I have always wanted to try organic growing but did not like the idea of making my own super soil which takes forever.then i saw this and thought why not just seems so simple and people always say organic weed tastes and smells better.and after me pulling my girls because of the landlord i just thought what the hell lets go 100% organic.i dont need big yields anymore so quality is my number one priority

Curious to see if you feel much difference. [emoji106] [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I pulling out the recliner... it's gonna block whole the front row :haha:

I've been curious about the tabs for a while.. but like u said hard to find documented grows

A lot of the "industry" seems to like and use them ..

Organic and easy to use .. seems ideal to me :pighug:

Back