Indoor 2Stoned2Care Goes ORGANIC With Biotabs Starterkit

2Stoned2Care

My Precious
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DP Auto Orange bud
Right then i have enough smoke to last me a long time so yields are not a concern anymore and decided i would give the fully organic biotabs starter kit a go.it seems so simple just add the amendments to the soil mix well,activate with a solution of bacteria and fertilizer and then just water(no ph or ec/ppm checking required).

My setup

Tent=50x100x180 lighthouse max
Light=200w diy citizen clu-48-1212s cobs 4000k
Fan/filter=rhino pro carbon filter,rhino single speed extraction fan,6inch clip on fan
Heater=80w 2 foot tube heater(if required)
Medium=plagron light mix
Nutes=Biotabs starter kit
Pots=2 15ltr pots
Strains=zambeza blueberry cheese,mephisto stilton(auto livers+northern cheese haze)

The seeds where put into glasses with plain tap water 12 hours later they had sank so into paper towel in a old cd case wrapped in a old shirt and put in the tent,another 12 hours and we had nice little tap roots so they where put in there final 15ltr pots and watered with the solution explained above and home made humidity domes put on top,now we wait for the girls to pop out to say hello.

Here is a couple of pics of the biotabs starter kit and instructions.

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

Thanks for popping by :pass:

Looks like a great little kit. Real nice packageing too. Something like this could even temp me back into soil growing again.
Best of luck bud
:pass:
I have always wanted to try organic growing but did not like the idea of making my own super soil which takes forever.then i saw this and thought why not just seems so simple and people always say organic weed tastes and smells better.and after me pulling my girls because of the landlord i just thought what the hell lets go 100% organic.i dont need big yields anymore so quality is my number one priority

Sent from my expensive phone i never use

This kit works well. I forgot I have my remnants from my first grow using this. Maybe it's time to pull it out and run another girl using this.
Super simple and works like a charm!!
Thats good to know bro thanks for the info because i could not find hardly any reviews online so its nice to know it works

Sent from my expensive phone i never use

Back