Indoor 2400 watt grow - Dutch Passion, AutoUltimate.

Reaction score
Here are my girls at day 44....
Strain is Dutch Passion - AutoUltimate
They are in 15 liters square pots.
Gold labels special mix substrate.
Nutes from Gold label : Base A and B and their Roots.
Nutes from Advanced nutrients : Big Bud, kushi kush, Bud Candy and Rhino skin.
Lightning is 4x600 watts of hps with standard reflectors.
Air-extractor is on 2500 m3h.

20160517_094050.jpg

20160517_093753.jpg

20160517_093454.jpg

20160517_093323.jpg

20160517_093307.jpg

Will do an update every 5th day or so.....

:vibes:

Last edited:
Whoa, looking outstanding already in there! Massive! I'll be following along for sure...
:slap:

They had a bit of cold temp yesterday but now they are looking better. I think this will be the best grams per 600w I've done, but we are only halfway there so we will see.....
Thanks for the reps and for tagging along on the ride.

Well on their way brother...:pass:

Yes, have been a bit crowded, but now when the Think Bigs are down I can give them more space... hopefully they got a little bit of growth to do before full bloom.
Thanks for dropping in and comment.... hope u stay around :)

:passit:

Here are my girls at day 44....
Strain is Dutch Passion - AutoUltimate
They are in 15 liters square pots.
Gold labels special mix substrate.
Nutes from Gold label : Base A and B and their Roots.
Nuted from Advanced nutrients : Big Bud, kushi kush, Bud Candy and Rhino skin.
Lightning is 4x600 watts of hps with standard reflectors.
Air-extractor is on 3600 m3h.

View attachment 569804
View attachment 569805
View attachment 569806
View attachment 569807

View attachment 569808

Will do an update every 5th day or so.....

:vibes:

Man they look exquisite honestly people don't understand how hard it is to grow that many plants, especially as well as you do. I mean heck just look around the plant infirmary and see how many people have a hard time with just one or two plants.

I must say you are a heck of master grower my friend, I aspire to do this similar setup in my house in Colorado. I have just decided that I am going to have two spaces one indoor the other my greenhouse and since I am building it from the ground up with my stepdad who is a master carpenter and electrician so it is going to be done properly and not all thrown together on a shoestring budget like most of my grows have been, I am subbed up for this one for sure, I am hoping you get a super frosty batch !!

Man they look exquisite honestly people don't understand how hard it is to grow that many plants, especially as well as you do. I mean heck just look around the plant infirmary and see how many people have a hard time with just one or two plants.

I must say you are a heck of master grower my friend, I aspire to do this similar setup in my house in Colorado. I have just decided that I am going to have two spaces one indoor the other my greenhouse and since I am building it from the ground up with my stepdad who is a master carpenter and electrician so it is going to be done properly and not all thrown together on a shoestring budget like most of my grows have been, I am subbed up for this one for sure, I am hoping you get a super frosty batch !!

Thanks for coming along Derek! And thanks for the kindly words....
yes it's a bit difficult coz they drink differently, they want different dosage of nutrients so I try to stay in the middle somewhere...
They have been squeezed together, when I have rearranged some of them and let them in their position so they can absorb equally lighths from the lamps they will look much better. I can see it all ready.... next update will tell :)

That building sounds nice... you just got to share it. Both the building and the grow. I'll sub up direct, sounds fun! How many watts are you going for?
Thanks again for the good vibes and wishes.

:karmacloud::vibes::passit:

Good god!!!!!!!! That's quite some forest you have in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Insane!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks GodAmJt! Yes it's full.... full of (in the future ) long good, tasty colas..... :)
And thanks for the reps, now I've got more then 4000 points. I think there was a fat cat 4000 rep points award, I gonna see if I can get it. Appreciate you input.

Nice grow man! How many plants do you have there?

Hey iampepe! Thank you so much.... it's 5x5 rows of girls so 25, then there is 2 girls that stays outside the "lighted green area", I didn't have heart to throw them, they will still give a couple of jars by just getting passive light.

All inputs are welcomed, I'm happy to see that red notification bell in the right upper corner.

:bighug::thanks:

Back