seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20210525_201508.jpg
20210525_201456.jpg
20210525_201449.jpg
week 2 I think moving along nicely

It's the same plant in the pics,,,
Dryed out to fast under the hps over a week ago, and overwatering, me thinks, lost a couple other solo cups too, just can't get a hold on it 1 bit,
Could be salt build up in the cup, pour a good amount through the cup to flush any build up out and they will pick up, trust me I had the same issues when I started doing solo cups until @St. Tom advised me to do just that. They will bounce back!

Do the same when she’s dried out a bit mate, nothing ventured and all that! :thumbsup:
he often do you feed yours and how much are you giving her I've been giving mine a full 500ml most feeds but my leaves are losing a bit more colour than I normally like so I upped her feed slightly but shes got some of the best bud sites I've seen on a solo

he often do you feed yours and how much are you giving her I've been giving mine a full 500ml most feeds but my leaves are losing a bit more colour than I normally like so I upped her feed slightly but shes got some of the best bud sites I've seen on a solo
I'm feeding 250ml a time only, should I upp this now @St. Tom ?
The gelato 41 seems to be a buddddy marvellous strain.
I topped 2 of them, 1 on the 4th node and 1 on the 3rd, lost a main then on the 3rd node one,
budsites galore, will get some day light pics later on

I'm feeding 250ml a time only, should I upp this now @St. Tom ?
The gelato 41 seems to be a buddddy marvellous strain.
I topped 2 of them, 1 on the 4th node and 1 on the 3rd, lost a main then on the 3rd node one,
budsites galore, will get some day light pics later on
i don't grow in soil bro so I wouldn't want to give you wrong info but I would just act like its just a miniature big pot so treat it the same as all your other plants buts I've often found dropping happens to me when they dry out in coco at least

Same as you pal, she gets half a litre once a day whether she wants it or not!

Back